The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god Dhjkelly is in this cuz the trash talk from all but THP is weak sauce....These boys are sitting on high perches and taking pot shots...DMB come on you can do better than that with jwow...THP is only Jwow..IMO but this stuff is making cool, hawk and hanks look strong. I guess I have to call you david copperfield for making those three look strong.

I dont think the words smart and Cletus go together so well. Passionate, fun loving, hard working yes....But if Cletus started with a K, he could have his own cereal named after him.

I finally got back to Raleigh. Tired so I made some coffee. Read this and spit it up. That was hilarious

Thank god Dhjkelly is in this cuz the trash talk from all but THP is weak sauce....These boys are sitting on high perches and taking pot shots...DMB come on you can do better than that with jwow...THP is only Jwow..IMO but this stuff is making cool, hawk and hanks look strong. I guess I have to call you david copperfield for making those three look strong.

Tadashi coming in here with some back handed smack talk. THP is only Jwow????? OK, I guess those of us that spent countless hours honing our Smack talk in the first morgan cup knew nothing, or were clearly bad at it last time. Now I hope you get in this thing, we will see how many artfully crafted witty responses we see from Tadasshi, my bet, you talk more like DMB then THP's one and only smack talker, Jwow.

You want to talk about weak? TC was calling you out saying he hoped you got in because he was going to tear you a new one in singles. You quietly meander back in here saying Team THP is only Jwow...I think you're the David Copperfield around here, pop in and then disappear when people start calling for you! C'mon now Tad!!

Tadashi coming in here with some back handed smack talk. THP is only Jwow????? OK, I guess those of us that spent countless hours honing our Smack talk in the first morgan cup knew nothing, or were clearly bad at it last time. Now I hope you get in this thing, we will see how many artfully crafted witty responses we see from Tadasshi, my bet, you talk more like DMB then THP's one and only smack talker, Jwow.

No. Freddie just read the nonsense the rest of you posted and came up with the logical conclusion that Team THP is JWow. I mean you called yourself good looking

Everyone knows that any trash talk directed at Team THP will be deemed cute, or adorable, or weak by them, which in itself is cute, adorable, and weak.

No. Freddie just read the nonsense the rest of you posted and came up with the logical conclusion that Team THP is JWow. I mean you called yourself good looking

Actually I called One-T good looking but I know its hard to read from down there. I will get you some binoculars so you can see the screen.

Everyone knows that any trash talk directed at Team THP will be deemed cute, or adorable, or weak by them, which in itself is cute, adorable, and weak.

That was so cute, adorable, and weak. Tell chunky to log back in under his account.

To me the back and forth banter all kinda sounds like the below clip...

[video=youtube;hkt2hEe-kbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkt2hEe-kbU[/video]

That was so cute, adorable, and weak. Tell chunky to log back in under his account.

Prove me wrong for the duration. Just stopping this will cut down half of Team THP's trash talk.

Oh boy, I hope I get in as well because if you bring that stuff your bought in the first one you will get that stuff swatted back to the great north

What you fighting TC battles for him?! TC can carry my bag in a heads match if he really did call me out. i will despence with him the way I have beaten the head of this dream team of "weak"end warriors
You want to talk about weak? TC was calling you out saying he hoped you got in because he was going to tear you a new one in singles. You quietly meander back in here saying Team THP is only Jwow...I think you're the David Copperfield around here, pop in and then disappear when people start calling for you! C'mon now Tad!!

Fact: Just coming in here and posting YouTube video's is not entertaining.

I think is it better to have weak trash talk than no trash talk at all.

I will continue my talk and it will get better as time goes on.

Tapatalkin

What you fighting TC battles for him?! TC can carry my bag in a heads match if he really did call me out. i will despence with him the way I have beaten the head of this dream team of "weak"end warriors
Not fighting anyone's battles, just stating facts homey. I think he whoops you to be honest, but I'll let him tell you that.

I don't think yorkem's cute or adorable.

Prove me wrong for the duration. Just stopping this will cut down half of Team THP's trash talk.

You're right yorkem, I need to step it up.

I don't understand what "carrying your bag" means. I play golf in golf carts, it will be firmly attached to the back of a cart.

I disagree. Sometimes the mocking via Youtube video says so much more than words can. Right now there's a lot of Team THP coat tail riding on smack. Ya'll are the pros, your team can collectively do better than that. Some people are bringing it though.

Tapatalkin

Good for you dmb! you're embracing it. It's fun.

Adorable, but weak yorkie.

You're right yorkem, I need to step it up.

I don't understand what "carrying your bag" means. I play golf in golf carts, it will be firmly attached to the back of a cart.

Ha...you are nowhere near the biggest culprit

Good for you dmb! you're embracing it. It's fun.

Thanks man.

I learned to ski by going off the Black Diamond first. I will do the same with my trash talk education.

Tapatalkin

Is that why your Captain started using Youtube yesterday :D

Tapatalkin

That is a good thing Cletus...Because that is exactly what you are bringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back