The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
SethO....you're clearly getting caught up in some past information to base this post on. I'll find the fairways and when I do I'll put my next shot on the green and make the putts.

Translation: I always hit the fairway with my second shot and the green with my third.

Translation: I always hit the fairway with my second shot and the green with my third.

I think our ol buddy Puttin4memory is starting to show his age. Not only will he lose his ball, but he might not even find his way off the course.

Gawd help em if I get on them rascals and throw down on em! DMB if you need the old man to come in and kick some butt for ya, just let me know :deadhorse:

Thanks Gray. I was just having some fun, getting things fired up in here. I know I lost the small battle, but the MC war will be won by team Hackers or Paradise. I don't think team THP has a chance in this war.

No past info allowed? Really? Nice!!!!
I'm simply stating that he is thinking that I'm hitting the ball all crooked all the time....he's sadly mistaken.

Translation: Even so I'd still be putting to beat you! HAHA!

I'm like a sniper with my trash talk. I just wait and wait and wait for everyone to use up their ammo and when I see something worth shooting at, boom! Say hello to my little friend! Others are like spraying a shotgun, all over the place just hoping to hit. Im like a scoped rifle and Use my ammo strategically and pointedly which hits harder

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Now that is a damn good strategy Hanks. No point spraying and praying

Ha - I like it. That's gonna be dhjkelly. Comes in here and lays it down and then disappears for 8 hours. Post like crazy at 3am here though.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yup thats my plan while most people are in bed you and me are gonna be :poop:ing on their nice trash talk. i'm gonna be like an Irish ninja :D

Now that is a damn good strategy Hanks. No point spraying and praying

This one can be taken several different ways... :confused2:

Irish Ninja?? Sort of like the lucky charms guy with a mask?? just trying to understand where your going with it.... LOL

Just for you Bullfrog

4712403779_7e9a56f05b.jpg

Just for you Bullfrog

4712403779_7e9a56f05b.jpg

You came up with that way too fast!!! Did I miss something??? If not, dude your talented. Glad your in. Hope I'm lucky enough to meet you there. You seem like a heck of a guy.

Gawd help em if I get on them rascals and throw down on em! DMB if you need the old man to come in and kick some butt for ya, just let me know :deadhorse:

Thanks Gray. I was just having some fun, getting things fired up in here. I know I lost the small battle, but the MC war will be won by team Hackers or Paradise. I don't think team THP has a chance in this war.
I've seen people come in here and take a beating, but to have to have Ole Gray come swooping in for the rescue? WOW dmb...that's bad! HAHAHA!

Looks hand drawn to me. Nothing on google images and a reverse image search didn't pull up anything. That's impressively fast.

I've seen people come in here and take a beating, but to have to have Ole Gray come swooping in for the rescue? WOW dmb...that's bad! HAHAHA!

Hey - he beat me 1 up through 18 last week. Anything can happen!!!!!!

Hey - he beat me 1 up through 18 last week. Anything can happen!!!!!!
Man I guess that win last week really boosted his self confidence up didn't it? Is he still walking puffing his chest out talking about the "arse whuppin" he put on you?

Nah i didn't draw it, google images never fails lol

Man I guess that win last week really boosted his self confidence up didn't it? Is he still walking puffing his chest out talking about the "arse whuppin" he put on you?

Yeah until I remind him I beat him by 2 strokes when we totaled the score up and that I only chose match play to give him a chance!

No need for a rescue. I can drown on my own. HAHA

Irish Ninja came up with lots of awesome stuff

Haha ohh man that's terrifying. I typed in Irish Ninja and I got some dumb stuff but then a really pretty lady in a sexy irish costume. I forgot all about looking after that..

I leave for a few hours to pretend to work for a living and I come back to just some awful banter/trashtalk. Team THP is clearly carrying this thing, cause based on the last few pages of this thread, without us this whole thing would spiral into a dmb/ole gray mindless trash talk session.

I leave for a few hours to pretend to work for a living and I come back to just some awful banter/trashtalk. Team THP is clearly carrying this thing, cause based on the last few pages of this thread, without us this whole thing would spiral into a dmb/ole gray mindless trash talk session.

You know you would enjoy half of that. At least I don't talk about taking people to a woodshed. That part sorta scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back