The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting with me would be a start yes. But I was thinking if dmb was really smart like he tries to tell his students everyday he would have grabbed one of the newly announced members of the Morgan Cup and started in on them, clearly he's in over his head with anyone from Team THP.

I like when people go at JB. I have done it, and will do it again. That is how you get his creative juices going, and see some really funny stuff. Or we could all drive you guys crazy and just pretend none of you even exists, but that would not be as fun.

Honestly, can we make this stop for at least 5 more days? Can we just stop these awful attempts at trash talk until we know who is all in MC2? I mean, the last 4 pages of feeble attempts at trash talk against the full team of THP just made me feel awful for anyone else that gets into MC2. Maybe that way, both teams can at least figure out which non-participants they want talking trash for them and which ones they want to be 'silent' supporters.

I know One-T can hold his own, but some of this talk against team THP is so bad, even he may not be able to make up for it. Please stop them before I read 'i know you are...' and 'my dad can beat up your dad' smack.

But those newly announced members are his potential teammates. That would not be too smart. Better to stick with the team that he knows he won't be on for now.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I dont think the words smart and Cletus go together so well. Passionate, fun loving, hard working yes....But if Cletus started with a K, he could have his own cereal named after him.

Nah, I am just throwing some stuff out there. This is fun to me and I think it is a good laugh. I am sure some of the junk talk will make it over your way at some point.
Yeah I like it too and you're right, it's just some good fun so why not do it? I can't wait for the junk talk to come my way, I haven't been (as Hawk describes it hands shaking angry) in a long time! Haha!

Honestly, can we make this stop for at least 5 more days? Can we just stop these awful attempts at trash talk until we know who is all in MC2? I mean, the last 4 pages of feeble attempts at trash talk against the full team of THP just made me feel awful for anyone else that gets into MC2. Maybe that way, both teams can at least figure out which non-participants they want talking trash for them and which ones they want to be 'silent' supporters.

I know One-T can hold his own, but some of this talk against team THP is so bad, even he may not be able to make up for it. Please stop them before I read 'i know you are...' and 'my dad can beat up your dad' smack.

ddx shows great wisdom in this post.

I dont think the words smart and Cletus go together so well. Passionate, fun loving, hard working yes....But if Cletus started with a K, he could have his own cereal named after him.

Or his own TV show on E!

Kletus is not spelled with a K?

With all due respect....and I do mean with ALL due respect, this is a horrible idea. :wink: We have to properly beat in all the newly announced participants and some other guys are just crazy enough to take a jab at one of us on Team THP, they know we're here and ready for it.

We're still trying to figure out how you were able to misspell your screen name.

Really? What do you teach in school? I know it's not "how to be smart". :D

I don't know if I can handle three of team THP. HAHA I am struggling with just the WOW factor.

A least this will get me through my workshop I am in.

I don't know if I can handle three of team THP. HAHA I am struggling with just the WOW factor.

We're sort of short on foes at this point so anytime we can get someone to come in here and pose a threat we jump them. Once the rest of the teams are filled it won't be so unevenly matched. But you're right, this is a great way to kill some time!

If you think this is "struggling", I would hate to see what you consider failing miserably. Because if you look it up, it just has the word Cletus next to it.

Now Jake is starting to reveal the weak links on Team THP. Who do you recommend starting with to start "slow" Jake?

You?
Hanks?
Smalls?

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm like a sniper with my trash talk. I just wait and wait and wait for everyone to use up their ammo and when I see something worth shooting at, boom! Say hello to my little friend! Others are like spraying a shotgun, all over the place just hoping to hit. Im like a scoped rifle and Use my ammo strategically and pointedly which hits harder

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

It would be great if Chunkylurker and Nerfny's wife could come in here and help their boys out. They're dying in here.

If you think this is "struggling", I would hate to see what you consider failing miserably. Because if you look it up, it just has the word Cletus next to it.

Would that have the picture of the Wow Factor next to it?

I'm like a sniper with my trash talk. I just wait and wait and wait for everyone to use up their ammo and when I see something worth shooting at, boom! Say hello to my little friend! Others are like spraying a shotgun, all over the place just hoping to hit. Im like a scoped rifle and Use my ammo strategically and pointedly which hits harder

Ha - I like it. That's gonna be dhjkelly. Comes in here and lays it down and then disappears for 8 hours. Post like crazy at 3am here though.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Damn, Hanks is bringing guns. You're all screwed now!

Cletus cannot even get out of his own way. Which makes more sense than most know. What started out as somewhat fun, has grown gruesome much like watching a turtle on its back. Cletus the turtle is certainly unique, that is for sure.

please, someone help make this stop

It's early everyone is just getting warmed up. Stopping it would be a travesty, especially watching team THP sound more and more like OG. (Sorry OG, lol)

please, someone help make this stop

You know there are other threads on this website. You should join in or check out the Sock Thread.

Cletus cannot even get out of his own way. Which makes more sense than most know. What started out as somewhat fun, has grown gruesome much like watching a turtle on its back. Cletus the turtle is certainly unique, that is for sure.

The tortoise does win the race in the end.

I am wondering what the tree situation is at SC. Jake may have some trouble because unless it is a dogleg right, he will definitely be kissing some leaves because he has to aim so far left to hit a fairway. Also, he has also reached his lifetime allotment of clutch putts. He always loses when he is on the course with JB and it will be no different next year.

It's early everyone is just getting warmed up. Stopping it would be a travesty, especially watching team THP sound more and more like OG. (Sorry OG, lol)

Gawd help em if I get on them rascals and throw down on em! DMB if you need the old man to come in and kick some butt for ya, just let me know :deadhorse:

I am wondering what the tree situation is at SC. Jake may have some trouble because unless it is a dogleg right, he will definitely be kissing some leaves because he has to aim so far left to hit a fairway. Also, he has also reached his lifetime allotment of clutch putts. He always loses when he is on the course with JB and it will be no different next year.
SethO....you're clearly getting caught up in some past information to base this post on. I'll find the fairways and when I do I'll put my next shot on the green and make the putts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back