2012 Cleveland Mashie Hybrids & Irons

I had to leave for my lesson last night and I was just staring out the window cursing the UPS guy to hurry up. Now I can't get out until Saturday or maybe even Sunday. Obviously, will be interested in distance numbers, but I'm hoping for very good things in the dispersion department.

Yup, I think Im most interested in how accurate it is and easy to hit seeing that with a little shorter shaft Id assume its not the longest 3W on the market.

Hawk, you're lucky. I don't think there's anything better than possibly having the club that you expect to compete with. Just ask Jake, and his J40 irons and wedges!

I'm expecting lots of details dude. I wish you had the Black 3wood too!

Hawk that is awesome! Really looking forward to hear your thoughts. Delegate where possible and go hit that bad boy!!

Just saw this morning that clevelandgolf.com has all the new product up as well!

Hawk, you're lucky. I don't think there's anything better than possibly having the club that you expect to compete with. Just ask Jake, and his J40 irons and wedges!

I'm expecting lots of details dude. I wish you had the Black 3wood too!

You know I'll be working to get you guys the info you need. Between JB and I, I think we should be able to cover just about everything.

You know I'll be working to get you guys the info you need. Between JB and I, I think we should be able to cover just about everything.

Sounds superb! Why don't you call in sick at work so you can get a review up quicker? ;)

I was able to find a little time to snap some pictures tonight.

DSCN0184-L.jpg
DSCN0224-L.jpg

DSCN0221-L.jpg

DSCN0204-L.jpg

DSCN0185-L.jpg

DSCN0198-L.jpg

That club is sessy. Now that I no longer have a 3 Wood, this is one of my #1 ponders besides the Classic driver. Looking forward to your review of the higher-lofted Mashie as I am curious as to how the carry distance vs accuracy is between the 3 and 5 woods.

I'm curious about the distance to accuracy ratio as well. Reserved some testing time for tomorrow.

Nice photos Hawk! That thing just looks downright mean and ready to perform.

I think we are going to see a bunch of these come July. Ready to hit this in May and maybe sneak it out for a round! :D

I just hope the darn thing isn't a hook machine like the M3 was for me.

Always looking for the next best FW to tame the par 5's. Good luck with the testing Hawk.

Hawk I'm in ponder mode for this club. Can't wait to read your thoughts

Those were some pretty badass pictures buddy. It doesn't look like if offers the offset that the hybrids do. I hope this doesn't have a tendency to hook either.

Those were some pretty badass pictures buddy. It doesn't look like if offers the offset that the hybrids do. I hope this doesn't have a tendency to hook either.

Thanks! It definitely doesn't appear offset and I did want to get a picture of that. As for the other, will definitely share some dispersion and directional numbers for you all after I've had a little time with it.

Man those pictures are hawt dude. Very nice.

Great looking club! Yet another added to my must hit list! With me needing a driver, fwy wood and hybrids and all of the great ones released this year, I may have some serious blisters when I get a chance to visit some demo days this spring.

Looks good, droooolllll.

I just hope the darn thing isn't a hook machine like the M3 was for me.

I was watching a video and the Cleveland guy was saying that the new hybrids will have less offset than the previous iteration. Might be worth taking another look. I know as soon as Mid-February hits, I will be putting that 3W through its paces. That thing just looks simple and effective.

Nice pictures hawk. I can't wait to read your reviews along with JB's. I know he likes it but look forward to seeing some numbers and how accurate it is.

Nice pictures hawk. That club looks mean.

Hawk I'm in ponder mode for this club. Can't wait to read your thoughts

Who are you pondering for this time? :p

Tap Tap Tap

Yum!

I know I've got Rocketballz but I could still see myself ending up with a Mashie FW.

Has anyone been able to directly compare the last years hybrid to this years upcoming ones?

Sole/forgiveness/distance?

While I have both here, I have not done a comparison as of yet. Should be able to get them out side by side after the PGA show.

What is the length of the Mashie fairway? The sell sheet specs on the first page of this thread are different from what's posted on the Cleveland website.

TF3 - Website: 42.75" - Sell Sheet: 41.25"
F3 - Website: 42.75" - Sell Sheet: 40.75"
F5 - Website: 42.25" - Sell Sheet: 40.25"
F7 - Website: 41.75" - Sell Sheet: 39.75"

Back