Forum Testing Signup - Ping i20 Irons

three great testers choosen.

Now get to work.

Congrats. Can't wait to read up on these from you three.

Congratulations to a great bunch of guys who will do an excellent job :clapp:

Butters35
Griff
Jman

Congrats guys! Can't wait to hear your thoughts, these are definitely some sharp looking irons, and its even better that you're getting fit!

Congrats testers.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk

Congratulations to the new testers, looking forward to this and I'm holding of my next purchase until I here what these clubs have to offer.

Need a new set of irons, currently use Wilson so the Wilson testing thread has me intrigued and now this new real world testing with regular folks on another set of irons I've been looking at is just great.

Again congratulations, looking forward to your thoughts.

Congrats on getting selected guys. I can't wait to read the reviews. We have a Ping demo day coming up at my home course in a couple of weeks and these are some irons I am wanting to try out. I already love the new i20 driver and if they irons are just as good, I may become a full Ping convert.

Congrats testers! Curious to read proper feedback on these.

Congrats Testers , you are some lucky fellas! Looking forward to the reviews as these are on my radar!

Congrats to the testers! Can't wait to read the reviews of these clubs.

Congrats to the 3 testers, what a great opportunity for you guys. I can't wait to hear your feedback on these awesome looking irons.

Butters congrats on bag, iron and ball testing. Some people get all the goods!

Congrats to all the tester selected. And many thanks go out to Ping for making this opportunity possible for THP.

Congrats guys, great group of testers and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Congrats guys! Looking forward to your thoughts!

CONGRATS fellas cant wait to hear the reviews

Yes I would.1. What is your handicap? 14.9
2. What irons do you currently play? Wilson Ci7
3. Have you ever been fit for your irons and if so how long ago? No
4. What do you look for when purchasing a new set of irons? Workibility for shots
5. Are you capable of playing on actual golf courses with real grass within the next 2 weeks? Absolutely

Yes I would.1. What is your handicap? 14.9
2. What irons do you currently play? Wilson Ci7
3. Have you ever been fit for your irons and if so how long ago? No
4. What do you look for when purchasing a new set of irons? Workibility for shots
5. Are you capable of playing on actual golf courses with real grass within the next 2 weeks? Absolutely

Sorry, Sfsean, but the testers have already been chosen. Plenty more opportunities to test in the future, though, if you stay active here!

congrates to the winners at least a few people will be happy that long time members have won them,good luck in your new clubs

congrates to the winners at least a few people will be happy that long time members have won them,good luck in your new clubs

I really hope everyone realizes this one isn't a contest, I'm not just saying that because I was selected but instead because its a true club testing. There will be TONS of feedback about the clubs form the three of us on all the idiosyncrasies of the irons and such. I know I myself will be putting a ton of work into it and I really genuinely do hope you will read along!

I really hope everyone realizes this one isn't a contest, I'm not just saying that because I was selected but instead because its a true club testing. There will be TONS of feedback about the clubs form the three of us on all the idiosyncrasies of the irons and such. I know I myself will be putting a ton of work into it and I really genuinely do hope you will read along!

+1 testing is a lot of work, that requires a lot of time and energy. Especially so early in the season when there are smaller windows to get out and practice / play. I think we have a good group of testers here and can't wait to follow along.

Congrats gang.....great group of testers for some great clubs....can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.

Just saw a Tweet from GG that you fellas have your orders placed and you will be getting reviews underway soon. Exciting! Have fun guys. Looking forward to your feedback and insight on these beauts.

Back