Forum Testing Signup - Ping i20 Irons

Congrats guys! I can't wait for the feedback to start coming in!

I lefty tapped that!

Congrats gents

Congrats to the testers! I know you guys will do an awesome job!

Congrats lads! Solid set of sticks you guys are about to get nasty with! Enjoy them and I look forward to all the feedback.

Those sticks are going to be some beauties !

Looking forward to the reviews.

Very cool. I feel very fortunate and honored that I was picked. I am going to give it my all in this testing. Thanks again Ping and THP!!!!!!

Very cool. I feel very fortunate and honored that I was picked. I am going to give it my all in this testing. Thanks again Ping and THP!!!!!!

Always good to see the testers respond lol! Congrats dude.

Awesome! Looking forward to a great testing!

Congrats and have fun!

wow... congrats have fun lookin forward to reading some of your posts

Congrats the the testers! Looking forward to your thoughts on these.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Great group of testers! We know you guys will kill this.

Tap before talk.

Excellent list of testers can't wait to hear about the testing/fitting process

Congrats fellas. Enjoy them. Looking forward to hearing about them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's awesome guys! Really excited for y'all!

Tapatalk

Congrats guys! Looking forward to the reviews!

Seriously. Tappin'.

I look forward to your reviews guys!!!

Congrats guys. The Ping fitting is awesome, and the irons are great. Enjoy em and get us lots of info.

Congrats to Butters, Jman and Griff. Look forward to your testing.

Very cool, congrats guys. Jman, I gotta get down there to hit yours, lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

I am so speechless right now I really cannot truly express myself.

Thank you SO much to PING and THP for this opportunity, I assure you it is not one that I take lightly and I plan on truly bringing it for the sake of PING and for the sake of THP giving me a chance like this as I know I have an important job to do.

I literally have been in the living room talking to my wife and pulled up my email on my iPhone only to just about pass out. Literally. That was then naturally followed by jumping around like a little kid.

Once again, my sincerest thanks go out to PING and THP. Wow. Just wow.

Congratulations to the testers. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on these irons.

No Lefty tester?

I am so speechless right now I really cannot truly express myself.

Thank you SO much to PING and THP for this opportunity, I assure you it is not one that I take lightly and I plan on truly bringing it for the sake of PING and for the sake of THP giving me a chance like this as I know I have an important job to do.

I literally have been in the living room talking to my wife and pulled up my email on my iPhone only to just about pass out. Literally. That was then naturally followed by jumping around like a little kid.

Once again, my sincerest thanks go out to PING and THP. Wow. Just wow.

Congrats man! As someone that did a little jumping around and hooting tonight myself, I know where you are coming from. Our THP! community has had one hell of a night tonight. Look forward to all the reviews and insight.

Back