Forum Testing Signup - Ping i20 Irons

Have fun with the testing guys. I hit them tonight... they are fantastic even with the stock shaft. They remind me of KBS Tour for feel.

Alex

I am so speechless right now I really cannot truly express myself.

Thank you SO much to PING and THP for this opportunity, I assure you it is not one that I take lightly and I plan on truly bringing it for the sake of PING and for the sake of THP giving me a chance like this as I know I have an important job to do.

I literally have been in the living room talking to my wife and pulled up my email on my iPhone only to just about pass out. Literally. That was then naturally followed by jumping around like a little kid.

Once again, my sincerest thanks go out to PING and THP. Wow. Just wow.

I was cooking dinner when I read it. Almost fell backwards.

Congrats to all three testers. Can't wait to read your thoughts in the great looking irons. Thanks to thp and ping.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Congrats to the testers! Griff you are like the luckiest guy ever! First the SCOR testing and now the i20s. I am looking forward to your guys' thoughts on these irons.

Congrats guys! This will be a great testing group.

Congrats guys!

Congrats on being selected, guys. I'm really looking forward to reading your reviews, because these are on my radar. They are such a sharp looking iron.

Congrats Butters35, Griff & Jman on being selected to test these great irons, I look forward to your reviews. This is a great group and I know you will work hard and do an awesome job. Thank you Ping and THP for this testing opportunity from these great THPers.

Grats guys excited to hear more about these

I love your energy and excitement, guys! This is going to be a great thread, I can tell already.

Congratulations, to all the Testers! I am so interested in reading about these great looking lrons.

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see how these perform for you all.

Sent from my DROIDX

WAAAHOOOOOOO !!!

CONGRATULATIONS Butters35, Griff, and Jman !

AWESOME !!

Looking very much forward to your reviews !!! :blob:

Hopefully these live up to how good they look IMO

Congrats to the testers. Looking forward to reading the reviews.

Nice. Hope you guys have fun with those clubs and I can't wait for more pictures of these irons.

Gonna give it my all guys and gals! What an incredible honor! Like I told GG I'm numb right now so give me a bit to let this sink in. Seriously, sitting here staring at the screen and I have too many things running through my head right now. One thing's for sure, I won't let anyone down.

Congratulations guys. Enjoy.

Congrats guys, looking forward to the reviews!

Congrats fellas! Fill us in well.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Congratulations guys!

Solid group of testers selected for this one, can't wait to follow along! :D

Enjoy the testing clubs! Looking forward to see your thoughts about them!

Congrats testers! Looking forward to your reviews.

I have a feeling that the testers are going to be wowed. I also have a feeling Ping will be getting some sales from this testing.

Back