Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Okay finally got the HOTD video uploaded from my J40 inaugural hole. So, here it is.

Thanks so much THP and Bridgestone Golf!!!

an on course "unboxing". that's awesome bullfrog.
great putt for the bogey save.

I really hate to follow that up with my day, but here goes...
Nice follow-up....keep working on those camera angles!

Two Southwest Florida THPers headed west for a little golf this week. Big Bear and I played a few courses in the San Diego area this past week, with the most memorable being the Torrey Pines South Course.
Very nice looking hole! I have mixed feeling about that course, probably because how I played it last time I was there...errrr.

Here's my first shot at Hole of the Day and using editing software so it's kind of rough. Also, make sure to admire the instant break of the wrist on the back swing, and the strange shifting of my back shoulder!
Nice Job! Love the feedback you gave yourself....Ha!

First my apologies to Redlyne! Here is our whole of the day video from Thursday. Flag was right behind the bunker and it was playing 187. Water everywhere! Fun stuff though. Redlyne with the sand save of the day! Big thanks to Redlyne for the impromptu and very quick round of golf. Horrible work day on Thursday and this is just what the doctor ordered. ALways a blast to play golf with.
You guys looked like you were having fun! Great job!

Good stuff bullfrog! Solid HOTD! You crack me up man.

Nice par xm23 - looked like a challenging hole with water right!

Nice job bullfrog - that was a rough hole until you drained a nice putt!

Nice holes, Adam. But man, is it just me, or is your glove Dirté!
I noticed that also...:D Thanks for sharing Adam.

First my apologies to Redlyne! Here is our whole of the day video from Thursday. Flag was right behind the bunker and it was playing 187. Water everywhere! Fun stuff though. Redlyne with the sand save of the day! Big thanks to Redlyne for the impromptu and very quick round of golf. Horrible work day on Thursday and this is just what the doctor ordered. ALways a blast to play golf with.
Awesome pars you guys...looks like you had a fun time.

SO heres my 1st attempt at HOTD. Going to work on camera holding techniques later.

Don Shula GC, Miami Lakes, FL
Hole 16 Par5 480yards
Great hole...course looks pretty sweet also. Thanks man.

Okay finally got the HOTD video uploaded from my J40 inaugural hole. So, here it is.

Thanks so much THP and Bridgestone Golf!!!

Awesome bogey man...and I'm sure that driver is gonna do you good. Thanks for sharing. :D

Nice par, XM23! And great putt for the bogey save, Bullfrog!

SO heres my 1st attempt at HOTD. Going to work on camera holding techniques later.

Don Shula GC, Miami Lakes, FL
Hole 16 Par5 480yards
Who knew Don Shula had a golf course....but guess I should know better being in FL! Nice first attempt!

Nice video Bullfrog!! tough break on the chip out but nice recovery and great putt for the bogey. I love the wave before each shot on your video!!

Okay here is an Easter hole of the day video.....sorry it's so long, I guess I talk too damn much! LOL

[video=youtube_share;LRXco-EQ98M]http://youtu.be/LRXco-EQ98M[/video]

Last edited:
Lol here is my chunky anti multi quote response since I can't multi quote on tapatalk......

Thanks fellas. Forged 6i's are my friend. Lol. TC if we don't shoot 9 under it'll be a shocker. iMac it's how we do in AZ. Thank you Freddie, still have some work but worked out some more kinks. Rhino it's not the same course but it's nice par 60 with some challenging par 3's and tough green s.

Tim great vid dude. Bunkers like that just make me wonder why not just fix them?? Lol

Great videos guys. Love the pars. Shaky vidz and commentary. It's great seeing the bags and clubs others play. Keep them coming!

Quick edit. Good job curt. No problem with the camera work. I just put the phone in portrait and it looks fine.

Tappin in putts from iOS

Last edited:
Tim great vid dude. Bunkers like that just make me wonder why not just fix them?? Lol

I have asked that several times at my course....they said they would have to rip them out and start over because they didn't put in good drainage when they built them! They have put lots of overseed into several of them and turned them into grass bunkers....I wish they would do them all that way...at least they would be playable.

KellyBo asked why I never did one of these, so this weekend, I did two. The 2nd one comes tomorrow.

Nice Videos Curt and Toad!

Man you could land an airplane in that fairway Toad!! BTW the flop shot looked great!

Okay here is an Easter hole of the day video.....sorry it's so long, I guess I talk too damn much! LOL

This is my first attempt at hotd sorry for the poor camera work.

Hole #6 miry run cc 370 yard par 4 dogleg left.

KellyBo asked why I never did one of these, so this weekend, I did two. The 2nd one comes tomorrow.

Awesome vids guys...thanks for sharing. Tim, that bunker looked like it was full of disease we don't want to catch...just plain nasty..:D

awesome vid T0AD!!

Very nice, T0AD!

TBT - Solid 10 minute video...except the part where you made us look at your back section during one shot. :dont-know:

CS - Solid 300yd drive there? I thought I heard you say the hole was 370+. Nice!

Toad - You don't know how many times I wish I could hit 2 balls off every tee and play the best....what a player I would be! Ha!

Had a great week with divebell in San diego. The golf at torrey was beautiful. I have played Pebble in the past and this one is close.

Had a great week with divebell in San diego. The golf at torrey was beautiful. I have played Pebble in the past and this one is close.

Video forthcoming?

great putt froggy!

I really need to get a HOTD going, you guys would love my epic 10 foot putts I lag to 4 feet short

Back