Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Here's a follow-up to the previous hole a few posts down. Don't wanna ruin it, but strong finish!

Also, beware the duplicate TBT arse-shot.
Great birdie TOAD...and "1001 trees on the left"....in 4 rounds, I'd have them all named...they are close. :D

I told TC I'd make a HOTD video of the third hole on my course, which can produce some big numbers for me. Playing 320 uphill today. I went ahead and hit driver - came off a little low, but hit fine. Then a special friend makes an appearance ugh.

Sorry for the camera falling over, but it was a windy mother out there. I two putted after missing a few inches to the right. Didn't read enough break.
Excellent recovery there Hawk...nicely done.

Nice hole Hawk! I would of told people I drained the putt for par. :bashful:

Nice hole Hawk! I would of told people I drained the putt for par. :bashful:

I should have done that lol. That damn camera fell over like three times from the wind before I took the first wedge shot. I need to rig up something like One-T, because the little tripod is a PIA for the most part.

[video=youtube;ngS1NRpk-_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngS1NRpk-_w[/video]

Nice par man. Its awesome you got 280yds off of the toe with the J40, and that course looks great. Nice touch speeding up the walking too, haha.

Cookie, very nice dude. I myself love the sound of that J40.

I told TC I'd make a HOTD video of the third hole on my course, which can produce some big numbers for me. Playing 320 uphill today. I went ahead and hit driver - came off a little low, but hit fine. Then a special friend makes an appearance ugh.

Sorry for the camera falling over, but it was a windy mother out there. I two putted after missing a few inches to the right. Didn't read enough break.

Damn Hawk that course looks great! I don't much care for your friend...if he comes around here I'll kick his ass!

Nice drive, from the angle we had it looked like it was going right to me, do you hit a draw or was my angle goofy? Either way very solid drive and a good par dude.

You were too amped up over your drive to make those putts.....j/k
Great hole, nothing wrong with par...fun to watch.

Great videos Hawk, and Cookie and Puttin4longdrives... I loved the "Wish...me... Luck!!! in the video Jake!!

Cookie....280 yard drive.....on the toe....with a fairway less than 30 yards wide.....dude, I think you have to right to show a bit more excitement on that shot next time. LOL! Solid driving...good to see someone else having issues hitting a green when less than 70 yards out. I can relate! Errrrrr!

Cookie...dude...I hate you. 280 off of the toe? Wow. And a good par.

P4B...BOMBED drive, well done. I think you were jacked up for sure after that drive and just blew the eagle putt by. I'd do something like that. Still, a par ain't a bogey (or a triple). :alien:

Holy Crap you smacked that Jake!! Maybe you will be there more often with the J40 driver.

P4B...now we get a 300+ drive with the Bridgestone driver. 280 on the toe and 300+ wind aided, but 300 is 300 in my book. Doing some good pub for this stick boys! But there's one thing I can't seem to get my mind around while I watched that video. It's almost the middle of April and I was wearing shorts and a polo shirt today so couldn't figure out why you had all those layers of clothes on??? It's spring already........:alien:

Wow nice holes cookie and Jake! Those J40's are bombers! Way to go guys!

Nice videos Hawk, Cookie, and P4B!

Great vids Cookie and P4B...killer tee shots with those awesome new stix...:D

Some nice videos from TBT and Toad! Keep up the good work guys!

Nice Videos Cookie and Jake...couple of bombed drives!!

Don't feel bad Jake, 3 weeks ago I was on in 2 and 4 putted for bogey...LOL!

Nice bomb there Jake! That was also a very well struck 5 iron - sorry about the 3 jack man!

On my drive - yes there was a draw on it. That is what I typically see off of a toe miss. I think a straight drive would have been up the right side of the fairway. On that FW, everything has a tendency to kick left so I always try and be right of center cut when landing.

P4B...now we get a 300+ drive with the Bridgestone driver. 280 on the toe and 300+ wind aided, but 300 is 300 in my book. Doing some good pub for this stick boys! But there's one thing I can't seem to get my mind around while I watched that video. It's almost the middle of April and I was wearing shorts and a polo shirt today so couldn't figure out why you had all those layers of clothes on??? It's spring already........:alien:
We had temps in the 90s already once and now it seems like we've gotten back to normal for this time of year as it's usually in the upper 50's to low 60's and fairly windy. That's ok though, I'll take it!

Thanks for the comments guys, yeah I think I was just a little over excited from being pin high in 2 and just hammered that putt. It was a tough hole location from my angle too, down that hill. I still can't stop thinking about that drive, I wasn't kidding when I said that I'm normally around 240 out on that hole, I usually go driver, 7 iron and wedge it up from around 70 yards or so.

We had temps in the 90s already once and now it seems like we've gotten back to normal for this time of year as it's usually in the upper 50's to low 60's and fairly windy. That's ok though, I'll take it!

Thanks for the comments guys, yeah I think I was just a little over excited from being pin high in 2 and just hammered that putt. It was a tough hole location from my angle too, down that hill. I still can't stop thinking about that drive, I wasn't kidding when I said that I'm normally around 240 out on that hole, I usually go driver, 7 iron and wedge it up from around 70 yards or so.

This reminds me of a comment I forgot to make earlier:

Walking up the fairway and not finding your ball where you usually are, begin to worry. Walk up another 25 yards to find your ball in the FW, priceless. Thank you Bridgestone J40 445 for the bomber that you are!

This reminds me of a comment I forgot to make earlier:

Walking up the fairway and not finding your ball where you usually are, begin to worry. Walk up another 25 yards to find your ball in the FW, priceless. Thank you Bridgestone J40 445 for the bomber that you are!

You gotta love when that happens...always turns that worried look into the biggest smile. :D

Great birdie TOAD...and "1001 trees on the left"....in 4 rounds, I'd have them all named...they are close. :D
In the six years I've played here, I can assure you I've hit every tree on that hole...at least twice.

In the six years I've played here, I can assure you I've hit every tree on that hole...at least twice.

That course is on the base right? I've played there about 4 times, nice little track and that 18th is a tough little par 4.

Back