Ugly Putters - What's Your Choice

Monza spider = really ugly.

taylormade-rossa-monza-spider-putter.jpg
And this is one of my favorite putters ever made.

One of the ugliest putters in person, but it gets the job done.
7078882533_c3b474e86e.jpg

<<<<--------- Oh how beautiful!!!! :)

I could see this one in a broomstick for sure. If it gets the ball in the hole then its good in my book.

TapAhoy!

I know a guy that used to use this monstrosity:
MAC ION PUT.jpg
P1017098.jpg

And did I miss anyone mentioning the Scotty Futura?? YUUK!

Yeah I hate this one too. When you see ugly stuff like this you understand why Scotty decided to copy other putter designs.

Aw somebody got their feelings hurt by this... :beat-up:

i saw this on sale at Langdon Farms golf club near Portland Oregon.. friggen hidious

images

Have you seen the Masters / Oregon Ducks colored one?

Btw - love Langdon Farms (also in OR)

They sure do Jman. Speaking of ugly but it sure is unique and it's a Betti too. Check out what I just looked at in the used section of GG.

Got dang it. try this again

11685b8f.jpg

yeah i have.. being a ducks fan, if i were to buy something this stupid looking i'd have to go with it (ie not go with the red/black)

wow.. skimming fail.. didn't even see the part where you said you love langdon.. lol.. have you noticed the sign in the entry that says "public only"? haha cracks me up every time..

Another pic of the Betti Hogan putter.

808f5f49.jpg

The face is nice at least.

For the uglies, I've always wanted to pick up an old Odyssey #7.

I rolled 4 or 5 putts with it and it felt pretty dang nice. I might go back and grab it just because its an old Betti and says Ben Hogan on it. Another awesome Texan. lol

You should get it just to have. I have a sweet Hogan putter at home. It's one of those heel shafted blades that look hard as hell to putt with.

Saw a younger dude on my home course gaming one of these, and I gotta say, he was pretty well lights out with it.

Strangest looking putters

Strangest looking putters

I came across two seriously strange looking putters about three weeks back. They were a Ben Hogan p-207 and a p-201. One of them is called "The Tuning Fork". This started my curiosity and thouyght it my make a fun thread. What is the strangest flatstick you have ever seen or used?

The face is nice at least.

For the uglies, I've always wanted to pick up an old Odyssey #7.

are you calling my white hot ugly?

extremely ugly or too cool?
enterprise_putter.jpg

Back