Ugly Putters - What's Your Choice

This one is pretty darn hideous. It started as a novelty and then became an actual putter. Awful.

enterprise_putter.jpg

OH man JB, I take back what I just posted about the Monza looking like the Starship Enterprise. That thing is hideous.

Haha, you may not believe this but I heard that ^^ putter rolls the ball really well... I'll never admit it but I might have actually considered purchasing one at a low point in my putting career....

I just have to add even though I think some putters are ugly, if they work better than my current one, I would game them in a heartbeat!

This one is pretty darn hideous. It started as a novelty and then became an actual putter. Awful.

enterprise_putter.jpg

That is terrible. That should be given to the person who rolls the worst putt in the putter contest. Lmao.

OK, that PING is just bad, really really bad, and I don't really know what to say about the starship enterprise putter.

This would be in my top 3, the Basakwerd

Basakwerd1-300x224.jpg

Haha, you may not believe this but I heard that ^^ putter rolls the ball really well... I'll never admit it but I might have actually considered purchasing one at a low point in my putting career....

You heard wrong...hehe

The axis putters are really ugly too... and appear ?gimmicky?

http://fairwaysandgreens.com/articles/115-axis-1-putter

JB- if that link is a competing site feel free to delete my post, it's the only pic I could easily link.

We are a little more relaxed here of course. :act-up:

That is terrible. That should be given to the person who rolls the worst putt in the putter contest. Lmao.

hahahaha

This would be in my top 3, the Basakwerd

Basakwerd1-300x224.jpg

Who on earth thought this was a good idea. BTW, with pics this thread is epic.

I've always thought the bullseye putters were awful. Not anything crazy like the ping whack-ee but still.
aefe6a03-7cbd-557a.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Who on earth thought this was a good idea. BTW, with pics this thread is epic.

Haha I agree. I need to go check all my putters for an ugly duckling.

haha if you google image ugly putter the Monza is the first putter that comes up.

For a well known putter, I think the 2 ball series looks bad. I used to game one for a longtime but never really liked the way it looked. Doesn't Cleveland have a T frame putter that's pretty big and funky looking? Can't remember exactly but Im pretty sure its one of the big mallet ones. I think the TM spider looks bad to. OH can't forget the sabertooth putter. Looks like something batman would play with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a center shafted camel back Heavy Putter that is definitely not pretty. Throwing in a stock photo. The ugliest one I have ever seen is that HUGE Ping Doc putter. Picture doesn't do it justice, it is massive.

21muj7jHnVL._AA300_.jpg

pn05p_doc15.jpg

I have always hated the SC Futura, I believe Phil actually used this one for a short while.

tour_futura_02_lg

I have always hated the SC Futura, I believe Phil actually used this one for a short while.

tour_futura_02_lg

Yeah I hate this one too. When you see ugly stuff like this you understand why Scotty decided to copy other putter designs.

Yeah I hate this one too. When you see ugly stuff like this you understand why Scotty decided to copy other putter designs.

That literally made me spit my drink out.

Haha. I must spread some reputation around before giving it to OEM Kevin again.

Though the Futura Phantom 2 was kind of cool looking to me.
futura.jpg
[/IMG]

Back