Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice HOTD cookie....always love your wife's comments!

Great HOTD cook! Love to watch these

Cookie,
That swing might be the sole reason why so many people are dropping out of the outing. Then again, your wife might be the reason so many people are still attending the outing. But the results speak for themselves, nice set of pars. We couldve done w/o you stuffing that uncrustable in your mouth tho.

LMAO Dan, perhaps the swing and wife are a wash for the outing?

Yummy Uncrustables!!

It's probably a wash but some lulu lemon pants an a nice tank top and you'll push things over the top. Get your wife a nice outfit too.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO Dan, perhaps the swing and wife are a wash for the outing?

Yummy Uncrustables!!

Your wife and my wife seem like theyd get along great; both like to mock our golf games. Give her 2 beers and she'll being doing standup on the 9th green. She couldnt swing coming to the outing this year since she has her call the month of May, but I hope she can come next year.

Great vids Cookie. I need to start doing some H

Great vid again Cookie...and that cart driving by is just crazy. At least they didn't wait for you to hit, then drive right over your ball and bury it. :D

Great vid again Cookie...and that cart driving by is just crazy. At least they didn't wait for you to hit, then drive right over your ball and bury it. :D

Ha, thanks man. Truth be told, I was hoping they would not stop and wait for me as that would require for me to then perform under pressure. No bueno!

Great hole, Cookie. Your wife is hilarious!

game is looking good Cookie. keep it up!
THFTW

Nice hole cookie.....and nice caddy shack moment there at the beginning!

back at it last night. check em out:

[video=youtube_share;1AVv-X1Skkg]http://youtu.be/1AVv-X1Skkg[/video]

Great holes, Tyno. I laughed when you said "some a$$hole tucked the pin behind the bunker" LOL. Solid ball striking, man!

Tap in pars are always good Tyler although you had 2 great looks at birdie. Nice job man!

Loving it...Team Hackers just getting it done.

"Hole here, me here..."

Nice HOTD tnolan, and surprisingly accurate on the over the shoulder in the camera pointing. :clapp:

Island green at Indian Lakes Resort in west Chicago area.

Sneak peak from #2 tee on the first nine.
2012-04-27_11-04-10_265.jpg

[video=youtube_share;la-Qnt2iuGs]http://youtu.be/la-Qnt2iuGs[/video]

Team Jack getting ready to dominate!

Thats a sweet looking hole MHG and a great par

Nice par MHG, cool hole!

nice hole and great par! MHG

Back