Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Here is Hole 6 of my home course. Dogleg left, taking a three wood off the tee, which pending nothing fades, gives a PW or better into the green.

Looks good.. The lag up putt was played out very nice! Nice par

Great holes tnolan and canadan! Thanks for sharing!

Looks good.. The lag up putt was played out very nice! Nice par

Thanks dude.. They JUST finished aerating the greens yesterday so I'd be lying if I was standing over that putt attempting to make it haha.. Just hoping to get it close enough to make a par. Fortunately my course went to smaller puncture holes this year so aside from some bouncing at the start of the putt, it rolled out quite nice!

Very nice par, Canadan!

Nice HOTD Canadan! Good par!

Nice Holes Tnolan and Canadan!!

nice one Dan.

I seem to recall a bunker on the left side of the fairway that I failed to clear last time I played there...and I see to recall a not so good attempt made in getting out, which probably lead to a high score.

Also, Im liking the Nike shoes!

Nice HOTD Canadan! I love the looks of your home course there. Don't miss that green short, right, left or long. Guess just don't miss the green at all! ha

Here is Hole 6 of my home course. Dogleg left, taking a three wood off the tee, which pending nothing fades, gives a PW or better into the green.

Nice par Canadan. Rolling the Tour Black well already I see.

nice one Dan.

I seem to recall a bunker on the left side of the fairway that I failed to clear last time I played there...and I see to recall a not so good attempt made in getting out, which probably lead to a high score.

Also, Im liking the Nike shoes!

I really like them. Very comfy and feel great for walking 18. I am still a huge adidas shoe homer, but these have been a treat for evening 9s.

Nice HOTD Canadan! I love the looks of your home course there. Don't miss that green short, right, left or long. Guess just don't miss the green at all! ha

Come on up to Ohio Cookie! We'll play 18! -- Yeah, the only place to miss this green is short and to the left as the whole green filters down from there into the back.. Not a lot of rollout with the wetness from rain and aeration holes though!!

Nice par Canadan. Rolling the Tour Black well already I see.

Fits like a glove man. Already in the signature haha!

Nice hole canadan. Love the shoes.

put the Z-Star in play for the first time last night, so i decided to get in a HOTD.
did the first hole, but decided to stop there as it was too windy and sunny to deal with it...

Great holes tnolan and Canadan...always fun to see where everyone else is playing. Thanks for sharing.

nice par Canadan. i want that Puma jacket. can i have it?
j/k, but not really, i want it. where'd you get it?

nice par Canadan. i want that Puma jacket. can i have it?
j/k, but not really, i want it. where'd you get it?

Was a clearance rack pickup at golf galaxy late last year and quickly became my favorite.. Their new design is pretty close in style but I don't think they brought it out in blue again.. I saw orange, white, and black.

Tapatalking from my iPhone

[video=youtube;yC8-8zMc-og]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC8-8zMc-og[/video]

nice out of the sand.

the chip before that looked like me

Nice hole Cookie, Thats some serious wind to be playing in

Good hole Cookie...sounds like our wind, but looks much warmer there. :D
And thanks for making me hungry....

Nice hole Cookie! You are certainly hitting that new driver very well. Tough break on the chip to the green, that is my least favorite shot ( and yet seem to have it once or twice every round)

Nice hole Cookie.

Great hole Cookie!!! Nice sand save indeed.

Canadan - Like the look of those fairways you're playing now. Look to be in nice shape. Is that a bluegrass there? Love hitting off that stuff!

Cookie - Brandt called and said he wants his hat back.....now. Dont' start chipping like me now...............but heck of a nice drive my friend!

nice hole Cookie...you are hammering that J40!

Back