Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Him and World-Peace are great players. Good game by the Thunder though, Westbrook lit it up at a point a minute I'm now reading. 100% from three and from the stripe, 66% overall, that's good shooting.

What? Dwight Howard is on the phone. He is asking how much you have had to drink this evening.

Yeah lol. Bynum has the potential to be the best big in the league. He has some absolutely amazing games. But he rarely plays like that.

What? Dwight Howard is on the phone. He is asking how much you have had to drink this evening.

This is the one matchup I can't wait to watch moving forward, Bynum/Howard should be good for years to come. Now the question becomes who will they each be playing for!!!

I'm not exactly sure how you can watch OKC if you like basketball and not just enjoy watching them play. The Heat are a good team, the Celtics are solid, the Spurs are a great TEAM, but OKC is just fun to watch. I think it's Heat vs OKC in the finals. Here's the rest of the semis:

Spurs over Clippers in 6 (but, I hope I'm wrong. I'd rather see the Clippers win).
OKC over Lakers in 6
Heat over Pacers in 5.
Boston over Philly in 6.

Huh? Dude..he might be the best big in the league.

And he's a giant baby. He's the ultimate pouter. When things don't go his way he shuts down and acts like a child, its been beyond well documented this season.

Miami's shot selection right now is attrocious. Except the last couple by LeBron.

Punk move by D-Wade on the flagrant foul against Collison.

Sure was. And they need him to take over in the 4th quarter here.

Or my man BronBron. Who I think already has 6 or 8 points this quarter.

No game is a "must win" unless it's an elimination game...but it certainly feels like if the Pacers are going to steal a game against the Heat in Miami, this would be the game to do it.

LOL @ Charlie's Lebron Homerism. It entertains me and I'm not even watching the game.

LOL @ Charlie's Lebron Homerism. It entertains me and I'm not even watching the game.

Dude I can't help it lol. It almost makes me blind to Wade's good moments. Though he's had some good plays this quarter. And some pretty bad ones.

Dude I can't help it lol. It almost makes me blind to Wade's good moments. Though he's had some good plays this quarter. And some pretty bad ones.

Both are great players though, and both guys play well with each other.

DWest needs to come up big on the defensive end if he is going to keep guarding Wade.

Both are great players though, and both guys play well with each other.

Sometimes. Sometimes they make bad decisions and go iso. Which LeBron just did. And missed. Yeesh.

FREE throw.

Man, both Wade and Bron missed FTs. Ew. Now 30 secs left and down by two. I bet their shot selection is horrible whether it's LeBron or Wade. I'm not excited.

The last shot goes to Chalmers? I know he's a good 3-point shooter, but come on Spoelstra, put the ball in Wade's or Lebron's hands.

So Heat are going to win it this year? Yah, right. Not as clear cut as most people think.

Spolestra always seems to have me saying wtc. He makes some incredibly stupid decisions. And he never seems like he knows what's going on.

If only Bosh played. :D

True basketball fans can't think Spurs are "boring". Real team ball. Vision, movement, open shots. Can't wait till the OKC series.

Spurs ARE boring! haha. But can't argue that they play textbook basketball. That's what it takes to win games. Pop always seems to come up with the best game plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back