Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. OKC is better IMO, and that's not bias, I hate basketball.

It'll come down to how healthy Perkins is, or if he is at all. That and if Bynum stays a prima-donna or he brings it.

I agree. It'd definitely be an upset. And I think the series hangs heavily on that 7 foot cry baby. I hope he actually plays. Otherwise I think the Lakers will get steamrolled.

I don't know who saw that, but that was clearly a travel by Turner. Wow.

As Bill Simmons just tweeted, I did not expect the Sixers to have better execution in the final 2 minutes of the game than the Celtics. It should be interesting with the series headed to Philly, I'm expecting those games to be split just like these 2 games.

As Bill Simmons just tweeted, I did not expect the Sixers to have better execution in the final 2 minutes of the game than the Celtics. It should be interesting with the series headed to Philly, I'm expecting those games to be split just like these 2 games.

I know. I can't believe Rondo shot that jumper. Not a smart play. But either way, just not good execution by the Celts. Unlucky illegal screen call on KG, and a few missed shots. I think this series could get really good.

Funny thing is....sixers should be up 2-0

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

The atmosphere in OKC looks awesome, even with all of those people outside of the arena watching the game. I love watching this team play.

Funny thing is....sixers should be up 2-0

The really funny thing is...sixers shouldnt even be playing the celtics right now. :)

Action packed 1st quarter in the okc-la game, i think this is gonna be a fun series.

Wow. Games 3&4 in LA are a back-to-back, thats crazy!

The atmosphere in OKC looks awesome, even with all of those people outside of the arena watching the game. I love watching this team play.

Dude, it's crazy inside and out. Going is the only reason I've gotten so into watching them. I won't lie, I never thought we could support a team like this, that arena gets NUTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin Durant>Lebron James

But LeBron is the King! He's the best ever!!!!

lol

Thank you to the Thunder for putting this BEATDOWN on the Lakers, allowing me to go to sleep early. :smile:

I a glad I am on the road right now and not watching the lakers get smacked. Wow really?

The Lakers should probably actually play defense. They're starting to look like the Knicks.

I a glad I am on the road right now and not watching the lakers get smacked. Wow really?

Really really.

I won't lie, I didn't see this coming...

But it's awesome.

Hahaha, that sir was funny.

Artest is such a punk. PUNK.

Lol. If you're gonna diss LeBron. Do it right! I don't much like Artest either. I was having a discussion the other day with a teacher of mine, and we decided that he's the second least likeable guy in the league. Really got some problem upstairs.

Lol. If you're gonna diss LeBron. Do it right! I don't much like Artest either. I was having a discussion the other day with a teacher of mine, and we decided that he's the second least likeable guy in the league. Really got some problem upstairs.

I agree, he's a major jackwagon. Look at the frustration boiling over by LA! Tisk Tisk!

I agree, he's a major jackwagon. Look at the frustration boiling over by LA! Tisk Tisk!

I just now saw the "elbow" that Metta hit Harden with tonight, and to be honest I think that was just him trying to get around the box out. He even tried to help Harden up afterwards it looked like.

He's still CRAZY. Lol.

I just now saw the "elbow" that Metta hit Harden with tonight, and to be honest I think that was just him trying to get around the box out. He even tried to help Harden up afterwards it looked like.

He's still CRAZY. Lol.

Not that one, he shoved Harden down into the ground on one, he's an ass.

Not that one, he shoved Harden down into the ground on one, he's an ass.

Ah. I'm actually surprised Bynum played decent tonight. I bet after this beatdown he checks out completely.

Ah. I'm actually surprised Bynum played decent tonight. I bet after this beatdown he checks out completely.

Wouldn't be surprised, talk about another mental case.

That was an ass whooping.

Wouldn't be surprised, talk about another mental case.

7 foot cry baby. Too bad, he had(has) a TON of potential.

7 foot cry baby. Too bad, he had(has) a TON of potential.

Yup, crazy that he's still just 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back