Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierce fouls out with 4 minutes to go. This game is all on Rondo and KG to bring it home.

Oh baby! Rondo baby!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

What I am screaming in my living room right now:

Ooooooooooooooooooooo!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

And Rondo hits another 3. Done.

Wtc? Rondo hit 3s? Is this real life?

Scrappy game, Boston, but you deserved it. But this is where it ends, methinks...the Heat will be a tough test. I'm proud of the Sixers for hanging in this long.

I'm a big Celtics fan....but Heat in 5. Celtics are too beat up and have no one to guard D-Wade at all. The only way the Celtics have a chance is if Rondo dominates every game at the PG slot and KG can be the best player in the series on the inside by a wide margin.

Allen wade matchup should be exciting

Sent from my iPhone

Allen wade matchup should be exciting

You sure..? Lol. It should be D-Wade driving, over and over and over and over and over again.

I'm a big Celtics fan....but Heat in 5. Celtics are too beat up and have no one to guard D-Wade at all. The only way the Celtics have a chance is if Rondo dominates every game at the PG slot and KG can be the best player in the series on the inside by a wide margin.

And I just dont see that happening.

Last edited:
And I just dont see that happening.

I can see it, the heat are the best in the east at this time. I think the series will be physical. They'll lose to whom ever comes out the west

I can see it, the heat are the best in the east at this time. I think the series will be physical. They'll lose to whom ever comes out the west

I see the Heat taking it easily too I was talking about the second part of his post about what needs to happen for the Celts to win. That part I dont see happening. This might even be a sweep.

Yeah, no way the Celts win this series. They don't have LeBron. He's the MVP.

Pfft. James' #1 fan says Wade is overrated and stinks. Because of that, does he even need to be guarded? :D

Rondo gives the Heat fits and will be tough to matchup. But the rest of the Celts just look old. I hate to say that KG and Jesus but they look like their on the tail end of 5 pickup games at Rutger park

Rondo gives the Heat fits and will be tough to matchup. But the rest of the Celts just look old. I hate to say that KG and Jesus but they look like their on the tail end of 5 pickup games at Rutger park

Is that one as exhausting as Rucker park? I kid I kid.
I actually thought KG looked okay last night despite the D giving him fits. The injury has taken a huge toll on Jesus though. He looks rough.

Man, my spelling is horrible....good catch.
The problem is KG hasn't look good for more than one game at a time. If Jesus can start draining from the cheap seats, rondo keep doing what he does to the heat and KG show for two maybe three in a row....the series should get extended. But based on their play with the 6rs I don't see it happening. The Heat may run them out the gym

The biggest thing for me in this series is Lebron on D vs whoever he guards. I'd think he'll be switching between Pierce, Garnett, and Rondo like he did during the regular season games. He'll have to make up for the lack of his pet dinosaur or KG might go HAM and steal some games. Heat in 6.

The Celts owned the Heat during the regular season. It could be interesting.

I was hoping for the 76ers to win last night. Would have went to the games up in Philly

Hell of a game tonight. Nice rally by the spurs.

Hell of a game tonight. Nice rally by the spurs.

Yeah, Spurs could be tough to beat for anyone this year if they play like this

Man the spurs looked great tonight in the last 8 minutes! They just took control of that game and never let go. I thought the Spurs would win this series but now I'm more sure than ever.

Man, I know Pop told the Spurs to get nasty, but I think it's that KD fellow who needs to get nasty. He needs to take over games for them when it's slipping away. And I can't believe he came off as content (at least to me) after last night's loss.

In preparation for tonight:

40079a58a8fd11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back