Cleveland Releases Black Irons

I hit the 6 iron today at the Golfsmith with a graphite shaft and all I can say is wow. It was a great experience. The weight was awesome and that shaft was just awesome. Loving the distance. The head is large, but lovable given the results. I can't wait to hit WE's outside in a few weeks, if he still lets me.

They really are amazing. That head paired with the Miyazaki shaft is a match made in heaven.

I think they priced themselves out a little bit with these but they are top notch. Can't say it's a full on ponder but if I came across a set for a reasonable price I would snag them. I bet you are just killing these yorkem.

I think they priced themselves out a little bit with these but they are top notch. Can't say it's a full on ponder but if I came across a set for a reasonable price I would snag them. I bet you are just killing these yorkem.
The price comes with the shafts. They arent cheap, that's for sure. I really love these irons with the stock Miyazaki shafts, but as of late, I may be pondering what they would be like with a set of KBS Tour 90s in them.

The price comes with the shafts. They arent cheap, that's for sure. I really love these irons with the stock Miyazaki shafts, but as of late, I may be pondering what they would be like with a set of KBS Tour 90s in them.

I loved the miyazaki shafts. Don't do it.

Interesting ponder. I'm guessing the difference would be minimal since both launch pretty high but the pondering of the ponderingest is how the spin would change.

Ha, sell me those and I'll buy you some new heads.

I loved the miyazaki shafts. Don't do it.
Im not. But, I have to say the though has crossed through my mind a time or two.

RBZ meets miyazaki goodness...Happy Frank!

Honestly, I think the black heads may be better than the RBZs.

These may be the shovels of the year. I tried hitting the 588 cb 6i with a TT DG shaft and it was going 140 on a good shot. I know the lofts are different, but the Black was just easy to get out there, real easy.

I think the Blacks blow the RBZs out the water...

Honestly, I think the black heads may be better than the RBZs.

I agree, but since war will soon have some graphite shafts sitting around I'm angling for you.

--
Tapatalk2

I agree, but since war will soon have some graphite shafts sitting around I'm angling for you.

--
Tapatalk2

Thanks buddy. These may be an end of season ponder, for real.

Late season ponder. They are pretty remarkable though. They seem like you can have some fun on the course, even on an off day.

I just picked up a used set of these off the eBay and they look like they are brand new. Can't wait to see how they perform on the course.

I got 4-P with stiff graphite shafts.

They look amazing, for shovels :alien:

Hi TC! You know you want these

Nice score Frank. Pics please!

--
Tapatalk2

I was hoping Frank would have already posted pictures. He isnt a true hoarder yet.

I was hoping Frank would have already posted pictures. He isnt a true hoarder yet.

Kmac would have had pics up already. Just sayin...

Frank is not as cool as everyone makes him sound... Unless he was to post some pics

Back