Cleveland Releases Black Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
CG Black irons feature Deep Undercut technology, which positions the center of gravity lower and deeper in the clubhead to optimize launch angle, spin and playability.

CG Black irons include the option of a Miyazaki C. Kua 59 aftermarket graphite shaft, which produces faster swing speed for more distance and incredible accuracy. Miyazaki is the worldwide leader in ultralite graphite shaft technology, known for premium construction, consistency and performance.

i-vVg2rWx-L.jpg

Whoa Nelly.

Wow those look awesome! I would love to try an iron with a Miyazaki shaft in it. That would be crazy!

Would have to see more pix of these before I judge

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Looks like a lot of off-set; have to admit I'm looking forward to seeing what the shafts are like in irons.

dude im about to pass out from all the goodness lol, i might have a all cleveland bag next year if they perform as well as they look

Waaaaaait. What? Miyazaki iron shaft????

Wowza.

What are differences in the CG16s though? Can't wait for the reviews. And actual pics.

OK, now these I must have. Not only do they look incredible, but Miyazaki aftermarket irons shafts?!?!?!? I need to hit these asap.

I'll go ahead and put in the request. Cleveland...please send us some of these to test at Demo Day next year!!!

i would have commented earlier but I just fainted.

Yoccos is pondering these shafts like an ASU cart girl.

those are pretty sweet looking!

Im digging the black theme that Cleveland has going on.

Been drooling over the thought of an iron set with a Miyazaki shaft. That happened....wow!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yoccos is pondering these shafts like an ASU cart girl.

The sad thing is...I have gotten about 8 numbers this year from them...Gotta love ASU jokes.

On topic though...I think I found the right replacement shafts for my R7 CGBs

Wow Cleveland has really outdone themselves today. All of this new stuff is great! I want to hit it all!!!

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

ASU chicks... Yes.

The shafts on these do have me intrigued.

nice to see the graphite shaft offering, but did i miss what steel shaft would be offered?

Snap ! Those look sweet.

Its the Nippon line.

Back