2012 London Olympics (Spoilers)

Who knew you could get a medal for hanging at the beach! What a wunnerful world :D

She is dynamite!

She was awesome tonight!

Pity the fool who Tapalks

Missy swam a great race.

The men's gymnastics team is sucking wind tonight. Seriously.

Missy swam a great race.

The men's gymnastics team is sucking wind tonight. Seriously.

Yeah to be leading after prelims and to sink that far is incredibly disappointing.

Yeah to be leading after prelims and to sink that far is incredibly disappointing.

I know. They are all ripped though. So I wouldn't mess with them. I can't wait for the Women's Team Finals tomorrow night.

I love how they just showed Missy Franklin's HS friends all gathering to watch her race and then going absolutely nuts when she won. That's so friggin cool.

I love how they just showed Missy Franklin's HS friends all gathering to watch her race and then going absolutely nuts when she won. That's so friggin cool.

The outside the lines ESPN did on her was cool. No top name coach, not passing H.S for bigger things, just and everyday normal High Schooler

The outside the lines ESPN did on her was cool. No top name coach, not passing H.S for bigger things, just and everyday normal High Schooler

A normal high schooler except for, you know, that swimming thing. Haha. I'm still really pissed about the Men's Gymnastics team. WTF? I can't wait for the butterfly tomorrow. I think Phelps could get a gold there.

Just now watching the men's gymnastics. WTF are they doing?

she's certainly got a love her personality. When they showed her at the medal ceremony, you could see her lips quiver while singing the anthem, because she was so happy. That was awesome!

A normal high schooler except for, you know, that swimming thing. Haha. I'm still really pissed about the Men's Gymnastics team. WTF? I can't wait for the butterfly tomorrow. I think Phelps could get a gold there.

I don't have half the interest in the Olympics this year as Beijing.. Phelps is average, no Nastia Luiken (sp) or Shawn Johnson...

Give me the World Cup in 2 years

I don't have half the interest in the Olympics this year as Beijing.. Phelps is average, no Nastia Luiken (sp) or Shawn Johnson...

Give me the World Cup in 2 years

I'm with you. I was much more into it 4 years ago. Nastia and Shawn Johnson were awesome.

I think it's growing more and more apparent, especially in the lesser known sports, that the US is lacking in talent and training. They're getting smashed by delegations that have sent 7 or 8 people to the games. Sometimes a country is a powerhouse for a particular event, but a country like the US shouldnt be getting beat as badly as they are in so many areas. I really wish they'd figure out a way for the US National team to get government funding like every other country does. There are plenty of sponsors paying dollars for athletes in the main sports, but nothing for the offbeat sports.

There have been a lot of let downs so far this year for the US.

This is correct but you have to add Olympian, Olympic gold medal winner to the end!!!

damn phelps looked like he had that one wrapped up

damn phelps looked like he had that one wrapped up

no kidding, another blown lead on last leg by US...it was like he was reach forever to gt to the wall and tap it, whereas teh other dude came in hot

USA women v Argentina field hockey - USA wins 1-0

I think Phelps time has come and passed, and there is nothing wrong with that. He is getting older and the dude dominated '08, its sad to see as I think that Lochte is an arrogant dude

well heres another shot for phelps and locte in the 4x200 free relay

damn gonna be embarassing if we get run down with this lead

there we go...GOLD!

Back