What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had Quiznos for dinner last night. I was actually pretty impressed, I have not been a huge fan of theirs in the past but the little sammies they have are pretty good. I am not sure what we are doing for dinner tonight but we had a huge neighborhood garage sale today (it's like a feeding frenzy out there) so maybe we will go out to dinner with our earnings.

I go to Quiznos for lunch more often than I should (despite their repulsive advertising efforts over the last few years), mainly because they have Diet Mountain Dew on the fountain (woo), and a large will last me a whole afternoon. I had high hopes for the new torpedos, but they are too soft and doughy for my liking and not enough meat.

I liked the Tuna Torpedo last night. However I was still hungry after it. The Chicken with mushrooms, bacon, and alfredo is my favorite.

i need to ignore this thread. it makes me hungry

I just feel like quiznos tries to get all fancy with their dressings and toppings and such and it doesn't really taste any better to me then getting a sub from Publix or Firehouse or something and I usually find the other more filling. Last night was a surprise, I wasn't expecting to like the little sandwiches as much as I did.

yesterday i watched the South Park episode where The Dog Whisperer came to town to try and teach Cartman how to behave. and after Cartman went crazy over Kentucky Fried Chicken, i had to go pick up a bucket of chicken.... Im so easily influenced

no. i ALMOST bought it (cuz of the commercials too), but i just went with the original recipe.... looks good though

I am SO curious how it tastes. I am just not sure I am curious enough to actually go buy it. I hate fried chicken but I usually like rotisserie or grilled so I am intrigued.

i LOOOOVE YaYa's chicken

they sure are. its grilled chicken with some type of marinade on it... a grilled chicken with their pita bread, mmmm....DAMMIT! NOW I WANT TO GO FIND OUT WHERE THE NEAREST YAYA's IS!

they sure are. its grilled chicken with some type of marinade on it... a grilled chicken with their pita bread, mmmm....DAMMIT! NOW I WANT TO GO FIND OUT WHERE THE NEAREST YAYA's IS!

You are making me want that now too. That sounds so good, you sold me with the pita bread.

Dang you guys I was trying to avoid an early meal (I only eat twice a day) but all this talk means I'm going to grab something now...I'm going here;

http://www.eatchronictacos.com/

Man I had to run up to Taco Bell cause this thread made me hungry.

I ordered a salad with marinated tuna at the club this evening. The menu didn't mention that the tuna wasn't cooked. If I wrapped enough lettuce around a bite, I could get it down. (Boring, I know, but I like my fish cooked.) Mostly, I drank. The Qupe Syrah is off the menu this year (I really loved it, WSE), so now I'm drinking Brother in Arms Shiraz from Australia (2004). Nice, but $2 more per glass than the Qupe was.

Steaks on the grill. Found the first corn of the season yesterday (we're not exactly into the whole near food thing), so that will be fun. Carmelized green beans with onions, and I'll saute some mushrooms.

I have never gotten into this thread before but food is one of my passions in life, not only eating it but I am very astute in the kitchen as well. I use the term kitchen loosley as I love to grill as well.

Lastnight we had 14oz Ribeyes rubbed with my special seasonings (Harry go easy) topped with a small dab of homemade garlic parsley butter & grilled peppered squash.
golf052.jpg

Tonight is a roasted italian pork tenderloin, italian spice potatoes and steamed asparagus

Potato chips & for desert Twizzlers.

Potato chips & for desert Twizzlers.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

But not exactly the prefered diet for your recovery is it?

Burritos.

GG and I drove down to Sarasota to have dinner with my parents. Great Italian place.

i had "Lunchables" for dinner, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back