THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

For the official record: I am not auto drafting and I do know what a draft board is. :alien:

Not when all the auto picks go their full allotted time

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

if its set to auto does it pick right away or go the full time? i thought it went quick.

Sucks dude. I thought this was big time serious stuff.

i'm really bummed about it. for me it actually becomes an issue trying to follow who everyone picks up when it flies through 4-5 guys quick.... hopefully they don't slack off the rest of the season....

I concur and I hope you're wrong bucky, but we'll see. Enjoy the draft tonight, at least there will be a few of you guys around to chatter on the board. Megatron FTW!

Not when all the auto picks go their full allotted time

Holy crap that sucks, good luck guys!

I concur and I hope you're wrong bucky, but we'll see. Enjoy the draft tonight, at least there will be a few of you guys around to chatter on the board. Megatron FTW!

He misses me

He misses me

No kidding. Let's hope he doesn't get the Madden Curse dude. What pick do you have this year buddy?

It goes the full time dude.

UGH thats even worse! this is gonna be painful.... i like my fantasy drafts like my golf game go up and just hit the ball!!!!! i might have to bring a sleeping bag and pillow! sleepover at Hanksters!!!!!!

No kidding. Let's hope he doesn't get the Madden Curse dude. What pick do you have this year buddy?

I think I'm at 10...

UGH thats even worse! this is gonna be painful.... i like my fantasy drafts like my golf game go up and just hit the ball!!!!! i might have to bring a sleeping bag and pillow! sleepover at Hanksters!!!!!!

*buys candles*

Should be a fast draft that way. Boring, but fast.
Auto pick gets the full time allowed, and then takes the best available player.

I'll be honest.....bit surprised that there would be any auto picking after what went down last year.

I'll be honest.....bit surprised that there would be any auto picking after what went down last year.

me too.... i'm leaving work early to make sure im there on time.

Me too, especially from the same person.

Grinds my gears.

Got a text from the wife asking if Pizza and Wings was good for dinner since the draft if tonight.

1. Awesome. 2. Pizza and Wings is always good for dinner, especially when they are the best wings in the world.

Your going to The Anchor Steam Bar in Buffalo?

Mine is a big dry erase board I rate my top choices of each position on. Cross them off as they are chosen so I can take a quick look at who my next choice at those positions are. I also have them lumped in to tiers.

I love excel spread sheets.

I told my wife she could meet me downtown for dinner tonight right at 6 but I was not coming home from the office until after the draft. Need my multiscreen set up for this.

Your going to The Anchor Steam Bar in Buffalo?

I love excel spread sheets.

I told my wife she could meet me downtown for dinner tonight right at 6 but I was not coming home from the office until after the draft. Need my multiscreen set up for this.
Incorrect. They are from Bogey's down here, and yes, they are the best.

autodrafting sucks and really can ruin the draft. The computer doesn't take things like PPR in consideration. I hope everyone can tune in and draft tonight guys. If not, sorry, it can be frustrating and annoying.

Excel spreadsheets FTW

My phone has a nice draft program that let's me click whose been picked already as well as who I've picked.

If the person in the draft turns on autodraft it doesn't wait the whole time just an fyi

Tonight will be good you all worry too much

Excel spreadsheets FTW

My phone has a nice draft program that let's me click whose been picked already as well as who I've picked.

I will be manually crossing guys off, but that is not a big deal to me.

Loving this thread today. Hey douchers its my wifes birthday today. Not this weekend. Today. I kind of neglected her for 8 months while doing the Morgan Cup. If there is an issue take me out of the league. Sorry if autopick is a possibility tonight but its her fing birthday

Excel spreadsheets FTW

Which app is that?

Loving this thread today. Hey douchers its my wifes birthday today. Not this weekend. Today. I kind of neglected her for 8 months while doing the Morgan Cup. If there is an issue take me out of the league. Sorry if autopick is a possibility tonight but its her fing birthday

Fiery chunky! I love it! I'm glad I'm not in your league dude. You're scary. Have fun with your wife bro, don't let these FF guru's get you down.

My wife was having contractions last night, I told her it better not interfere with Draft Night.

Back