THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

don't forget....Julio spends a lot of time being 'Questionable' ..trust me he was on my team last year and it wasn't until the final part of the year that he was healthy

I think Roddy takes a backseat to Julio this year though. Heck he started to last year.

Agreed. I would have gone with Jooooolio before Roddy. But that's me. Hanks also beat me in the playoffs last year, so what the heck do I know?
Hanks is the returning league 1 champion , he does wear the crown. Julio has looked unstoppable though.

Lol thanks for the heads up on the mute button cookie. I still have a headache from hearing that annoying song.

I plugged my ear buds in and turned the volume down.

I threw the last 10 games last year. I thought I would get a good draft pick out of it

I tried catching up on this thread... Lol. It makes me laugh.

I like my team. Julio will take Roddys targets and I'm confident with my rb's I think :).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I tried catching up on this thread... Lol. It makes me laugh.

I like my team. Julio will take Roddys targets and I'm confident with my rb's I think :).

Hi Tmex!

You stole Julio from me.

Tmex I am confident in your team as well. When are you moving?

Tmex I am confident in your team as well. When are you moving?

Well I'm currently bed ridden or however the eff you spell it! Lol.

I like your team ******. I think we may trade down the road. I went with a mix of old ff studs and new ones. I didn't research much and was thrown off The Real CJ fell to me.

Hey war. Nice 2000 posts this month.

i'm ready for the season to start. see where my team is at.

ESPN just sent out an email with a Cheat Sheet for the draft. 6 DAYS LATE you morons!

Anyone who wants to trade and sends me an offer, please follow up with a PM on here. Sometimes those trade emails get lost for me.

Anyone who wants to trade and sends me an offer, please follow up with a PM on here. Sometimes those trade emails get lost for me.

I was just looking at your team!

Trading before week 1 is a sign of post draft desperation. :D

Trading before week 1 is a sign of post draft desperation. :D

lol i kinda agree, i at least wanna see how they do in week 1 before i start cleaning house.

what league was it where they traded Tannehill for Matt Flynn?

what league was it where they traded Tannehill for Matt Flynn?

League 3 had a trade 10mins after the draft

formerly butters35

how did you do "professor"

In all honesty, I deleted it without reading. What's done is done and I am ready to claim the championship.

Back