THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The draft is getting closer and here you will find out where you will be selecting.

ouch #2 pick. Is it bad that I was hoping to be in the 10-13 range? At least I get to see Yorkem make the #1 mistake hehe

• Admin
ouch #2 pick. Is it bad that I was hoping to be in the 10-13 range? At least I get to see Yorkem make the #1 mistake hehe

GG was so nervous and said the exact same thing.

I can't believe you and nerfny ended up with picks next to each other.

After we turned the camera off I actually told JB that I wished I had a later pick. Having #5 is going to be tricky, I am going to have some difficult decisions to make.

Pick #8, right in the middle. I can handle that!

Pick #12, love it.

LMAO @ "He already picked LeBron James."

After we turned the camera off I actually told JB that I wished I had a later pick. Having #5 is going to be tricky, I am going to have some difficult decisions to make.

I think you and I kind of jinxed it earlier saying how we wanted later picks in round 1.

I had pick #5 last year, I think. It was Jamaal Charles. It was a tough spot to be in.

• Admin
I had pick #5 last year, I think. It was Jamaal Charles. It was a tough spot to be in.

I just asked her if her boy Chris Johnson is there will she take him.

She laughed and said "I hate that guy"

I just asked her if her boy Chris Johnson is there will she take him.

She laughed and said "I hate that guy"

Ouch! That's what I am afraid of.

Hahahaha! I think GG and I were back to back picks last year. She went Chris Johnson and I went Jamaal Charles. Two steller picks those turned out to be. LMAO

Not feeling so hot about pick number 3. Going to have to try and do some serious strategy.

Not feeling so hot about pick number 3. Going to have to try and do some serious strategy.
I bet you go with Mike Vick.

I lucked my way in to a Brady/Gronkowski duo last year. It won me a lot of games.

good luck league 1!

lol @ lebron james.

Boy, this is gonna be interesting and fun. Was trying to read up some today on strategy, so damn lost.

Is Arian Foster going first a given in most leagues or is that way offbase?

Tappin' from the iPhone!

When Yorkem takes Tony Romo with the 1st pick, I wonder if the league just crumbles or cries.

Hahahaha! I think GG and I were back to back picks last year. She went Chris Johnson and I went Jamaal Charles. Two steller picks those turned out to be. LMAO

We got screwed last year. CJ fell to me and I had to take him even though I knew in my gut it was a bad call. But I was going to take Charles if not CJ so I guess it worked out a little better for me than for you. At least he played more than 2 games.

Happy w/ 14. GG talking smack already. This should be fun.

wtf? ddec just posted the same thing. Are one of you posting for the other?

Cam Newton!

Boy, this is gonna be interesting and fun. Was trying to read up some today on strategy, so damn lost.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

That seems to be the consensus.

oops that was supposed to be under me. Damn Dean and having his account open on the computer I was using.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I think it's a given, but to be honest, I don't think anything after that is. This is going to be a really interesting draft.

I like it better when Nerfny posts under her account hehe

Back