What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're having chicken salad. I am grilling the chicken breasts right now.

And homemade bread. It will be done baking in about 54 minutes and ready to eat about a half hour after that.

Went to a place to get wings and didnt get wings.

You gotta give us more than that JB!

And like 43 minutes 'til the bread is finished baking.

We had potato wedges, and then an apetizer sampler to split which is nachos, mozz sticks, and a couple of boneless wings.

I believe we will follow that up with some ice cream for dessert. I have one more day before it's back on the diet wagon....so I plan to go out in style!

You have a wagon? And is that style Large?

Beep Beep Beep.

Wow, feeling pretty bold there JB. Wifey would take off WSE's head, even if I were beeping in jest!

She is tiny and knows I am kidding. The fact that she diets is absurd.

That's what I was thinking -- and I've only seen her in pictures, which supposedly adds 10 lbs.

Barbecued chicken, corn on the cob, cole slaw. Boo Girl and I are about to go shuck the corn.

Barbecued chicken, corn on the cob, cole slaw. Boo Girl and I are about to go shuck the corn.

You threw Boo's name in there so I wouldn't make a joke, didn't you?

How was the chicken and corn?

How was the chicken and corn?

Good! So was the cole slaw. After a multi-month hiatus, my grocery store is finally carrying my favorite cole slaw seasoning mix again.

slaw.jpg

Good! So was the cole slaw. After a multi-month hiatus, my grocery store is finally carrying my favorite cole slaw seasoning mix again.

slaw.jpg

Coleslaw is okay, but I prefer potato salad.

Had bratwurst for dinner yesterday & will probably have it again for lunch today.

GG and I are heading to get some wings in a little while. Watching Food Network today has me really hungry. A local place near us has GREAT wings that they put fresh chopped garlic on top of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back