Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

How did gmac's putt not drop?

Keegan is just solid so far today

Tiger shows some emotion!

After his second I believe. Rory flew the green. They both almost holed their shots

Edit: Now I am not so sure...

Edit Edit: He WAS in the greenside off the tee. WOW.
That is BOMBED dude. 412 yard par 4 and he's in the greenside bunker. You're kidding me.

I like it when Tigger decides to make a putt.

EDIT: I also like it when Stricker puts his tee shot to 3 feet.

Stricker with the same luck Phil got on #2. WOW! Great shot there. (Lucky yes, but great now)

Tiger has a serious case of the righties.

whoa stricker! Is that any Good!

WEBB!!!! Nice putt to go 3 UP!

Webb and Bubba are doing exactly what is needed. Get out there first, get a lead, get the crowd to make some noise

Back from class again and USA rules! Just saw Strick's dart!

Webb and Bubba are doing exactly what is needed. Get out there first, get a lead, get the crowd to make some noise, and look really goofy in the process

FIFY deano

I wonder if USA puts their hottest player against Rory tomorrow or Tiger?

I wonder if USA puts their hottest player against Rory tomorrow or Tiger?

Gotta say thats KB right now. Although Webb is off to a hot start. Gotta guess he bats cleanup tomorrow?

Thank god the battery in my iPad is about to run out! I can't watch much more of this!!

Tapped via tapatalk

Gotta say thats KB right now. Although Webb is off to a hot start. Gotta guess he bats cleanup tomorrow?

That is a lot of pressure on a rookie though. Do you let him lead and get everybody else excited?

DL3 said yesterday he wasn't going to try to guess opponents when throwing out pairings. Whether that holds true or not, I don't know.

Back