Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
All the details here. Join in on the fun and enter to root for your favorite team.

http://bit.ly/Tv09Ll

We will use this as the official Tournament Thread if people do not mind so that we can talk contest and Ryder Cup all in one place.

This is awesome! Thanks THP and KBS. C-Tapers here I come!

Sweet!!! My contest comment has been added.

Thanks to KBS and GO TEAM USA!!

This is awesome. Would really love me some customs.

All entered! Went with my head rather than my heart.

Great contest. Thanks KBS and THP!

I want to win this so bad for some reason. Great contest!

I'm in, KBS Tours here I come! JB, I smell a Par 3 rematch when I get some better irons!

Thanks THP and KBS! USA and Phil Mickelson FTW and some KBS Tour Custom shafts!

This is really awesome. Someone is going to be getting a cool prize for sure

Thanks KBS and THP!

Nice! I get to pound on the US team and possibly win some amazing shafts too? I'm there! :D

Absolutely amazing opportunity! Thanks KBS and THP!!!

Nice! I get to pound on the US team and possibly win some amazing shafts too? I'm there! :D

Yes! I like your style buddy!

I honestly think it will come down to Captaining and I just don't like DL3 as a Captain. I think he's too reserved and not energetic enough.

This should add to the excitement here on THP for the Ryder Cup as if we needed any more excitement. Thank you THP and KBS for another amazing contest.

2 Euro team nuggets....first of all, let's get everyone's thoughts on who will hit the first tee shot of the Ryder Cup based on this information:
"@RyderCupTeamEUR will have the honor of hitting the first tee shot on Friday as the away team. #RyderCup"

Also, the European team photo from this morning, some awkward smiles in this one:

A3o8RUyCEAAL_cB.jpg:large

2 Euro team nuggets....first of all, let's get everyone's thoughts on who will hit the first tee shot of the Ryder Cup based on this information:
"@RyderCupTeamEUR will have the honor of hitting the first tee shot on Friday as the away team. #RyderCup"

Also, the European team photo from this morning, some awkward smiles in this one:

A3o8RUyCEAAL_cB.jpg:large

Is that team Cobra???

Thanks KBS and THP for another great chance to win. USA all the way!

What a handsome group of winners. Peter Hanson is going to be a wrecking ball, and IJP will drive me insane.

At least the european team wear's proper fitting pants.

Does the staffer have to be from the team we picked?

I guess I should have asked this before I made my selection.

Suh-weet contest, KBS and THP. In like Flynn. The favorite KBS player isn't limited to the Ryder Cup squads, is it? If so, my favorite KBS user has more of a Presidential, Australian feel to it and I should probably pick another guy. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Back