Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Nice win Rob, thanks to KBS for making great shafts (i love mine) and partnering with THP!

Congrats on the win Rob, sweet prize you get to choose from!!

Congrats Rob. Enjoy these shafts, be sure to update us on how they work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you Rob....I have KBS shafts on my irons and love them. Noticeable and very pleasing difference for me. Enjoy them.

Congrats Rob! What an amazing prize. Thanks again to KBS!

Congrats Rob, great win! Thanks again KBS and THP!

Congratulations Rob! Looking forward to hearing which shafts you opt for and where they go!

Congrats Rob! Amazing prize. KBS is super!

Congrats!

Congrats, what an amazing prize. Thanks to THP and KBS for another awesome contest.

Great win, Rob. Congrats!

I thought I had this one but any euro fan really deserves these shafts. Enjoy them Rob and great pick.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Rob! Let us know what shafts you choose.

Awesome Rob, great win!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Congrats Rob!

Thanks guys! This is quite exciting for me and I look forward to the shafts.

Thanks to THP and KBS for the opportunity and thanks to the US team for the choke. :)

I'm currently on my golf trip in Spain, which is lovely btw, and I'll be back on monday. I'll post some pics tomorrow if I get a chance. Valderrama awaits on Sunday. Our next round is at Aloha golf club, site of many European Tour events.

Cheers!

Congrats Rob. A great win for both you and Team Europe

Congrats Rob :) And enjoy your trip on this side of the pond!

Congrats rob on the win! Those shafts are so money

Congrats Rob!!

Nice win Rob.....btw, love the name

Seeing DLIII compete already got me thinking, was he as focused and dedicated as he needed to be?

Getting ready to select my set of shafts. Does anyone currently play KBS shafts with the black nickel finish? Is that a durable finish or does it scuff / scratch easily?

Back