Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Rosey has come to play. 2 up after 2.

Phil's now 2 down.

Justin Rose throws a dart and Lefty hits it into the water. 2 UP there. Not looking great for the US at the start.

I thought Tiger's match would be insignificant. But now I'm not so sure.

Iron play is Luke's game. Reluctantly I have been figuring the point from that match to Euros from the moment they announced the pairings. Hope I am wrong.

So you 'Merican's getting worried yet? I hear some gagging out there.

Keegan needs to start hitting 3W off of the tee so he doesn't have those in between wedge shots. Nuking driver has its problems. And Sneds with a nice shot in to the 1st.

Europe may win the top order but i think the euros mediocre players are more mediocre than the merican ones.

Don't worry, you Euros still have to send out Kaymer and Lee and Lawrie just went out. Oh, and Molinari.

I expected the Euro's to come out strong early. They put their best out there in the first couple groups and are trying to ride the momentum. I think a lot of the later matches favor the US.

Don't worry, you Euros still have to send out Kaymer and Lee and Lawrie just went out. Oh, and Molinari.

Unfortunately, this :(

Simpson and Sneds should get this done, possibly KB. That will be enough with Tiger up last and keep everyone on their feet.

Have not seen anything unexpected as yet. Euros have front loaded their pairings which is a good strategy 4 down. While it will give some encouragement to the guys playing later they will still pay for it later IMO. I really don't think JMO had a choice 4 down. It was clearly the only option he had.

Luke is just ridiculous out of bunkers.

HUGE escape by Bubba there.

Big miss from Donald there. Maybe that will help Bubba get back in the match.

OK homework time is over. Time to watch golf and football! Lets go USA!

Weinis is choking.

Simpson 2 UP after a horrendous bunker shot by Poults. Keep pouring it on, Webb.

Poulter surprisingly flat early on. Simpson 2up.

Oh, Phil! Thought that was going in.

Back