Future THP item suggestions

thansk Dan, 24 oz is my preference

at least not that she told Dean anyways :alien:

<ducks and runs away>

sorry I had to do it...it was just sitting there all tee'd up and waiting to be hit...hehe
I realized it after I wrote it. Then decided I couldn't take that joy away from someone.

I think I'd prefer a 16 oz cup. Just smaller and easier.

I have 2 16 oz with the Augusta State logo (Natl Champs 2010 & 2011!) that I got in a ASU fundraiser tourney 3 years back - great cups, my faves.

I would go for the 24oz. one, that is all I drink from at the house. We also have some 16oz. ones that the wife uses and I will too for juice or milk. The one thing that is great about Tervis is that they have a lifetime guarantee on them which is always a plus.

I'd say 24oz. Less trips to the keg that way.

Any chance to get a small valuables bag for inside the golf bag? Or something to put tees, ball markers, and divot tolls in?

So I added a 24 oz Tervis Tumbler to my desk at work yesterday. I hope the potential THP ones are similar to these. I now change my vote to a 24oz option!

Spoiler
959B0840-1615-4CAD-A319-28D1E2F3482B-10090-000006F5891E2883.jpg
[/IMG]

So I added a 24 oz Tervis Tumbler to my desk at work yesterday. I hope the potential THP ones are similar to these. I now change my vote to a 24oz option!

Spoiler
959B0840-1615-4CAD-A319-28D1E2F3482B-10090-000006F5891E2883.jpg
[/IMG]

No way dude, you're locked in at 16!!! hahaha

I love that your response is actually in the picture as well. Awesome.

No way dude, you're locked in at 16!!! hahaha

I love that your response is actually in the picture as well. Awesome.

yeah started typing it, but wanted to avoid the "pics or it didn't happen" haha
I like the 24. More than I thought I would.

yeah started typing it, but wanted to avoid the "pics or it didn't happen" haha
I like the 24. More than I thought I would.

The 24oz is fantastic, I've just enjoyed the 16oz because it allows for a LOT of ice, along with about half a can of diet coke and some other, more exceptional liquid..

2 drinks per can. It's a win win.

I was hoping to see a brownie in that spoiler. Boooo Dean!

I was hoping to see a brownie in that spoiler. Boooo Dean!

lol no brownie...yet
I want your Ryder Cup Tumbler

A THP ball marker coin would be sweet.

A THP ball marker coin would be sweet.

We have actually done this.
Our divot repair tool came with a metal ball marker.
We have also done the poker chips numerous times.
The poker chips are still available in the store.

lol no brownie...yet
I want your Ryder Cup Tumbler

We will see how badly you want the tumbler come October 20thish... :angel:

ddec, my wife just got one of those after their corporate rebranding, I loved the lid on it. If she ever leaves it at home I'll be taking it for sure, but she get's discounted refills with it so I doubt I'll ever see it.

JB, did the one you are testing have a lid?

ddec, my wife just got one of those after their corporate rebranding, I loved the lid on it. If she ever leaves it at home I'll be taking it for sure, but she get's discounted refills with it so I doubt I'll ever see it.

JB, did the one you are testing have a lid?

Yes, it's a 16oz and has a lid.

Yes, it's a 16oz and has a lid.

Awesome, before I saw my wife's I didn't know those tumbler's had them, I'm in love even more!!

I vote 24oz. I would definitely be interested in one if the price is right. I've never had a Tervis cup but now my interest has been peaked and I'm going to look for them locally.

I saw GG mention shirts and I just wanted to say that I think Antigua makes a great shirt. I wish I had one of each color of the older THP shirts.

The 24oz Tervis would be awesome

mudugyze.jpg

The 24oz Tervis would be awesome

mudugyze.jpg

Hopefully it'll be in another team!!! JK, I hope we see some of these in THP real soon!!!

Hopefully it'll be in another team!!! JK, I hope we see some of these in THP real soon!!!

Haha hey now none of that. Must be a longhorn fan. Anyone who doesn't like Oklahoma is a Texas fan to me :D

Back