Future THP item suggestions

Haha hey now none of that. Must be a longhorn fan. Anyone who doesn't like Oklahoma is a Texas fan to me :D

Nah, a Husker fan!!!!

But I can't wait to see what THP has in store for us in regards to these cups, it would be so cool to take it with me, maybe a dumb question here but can it handle hot or cold?

Nah, a Husker fan!!!!

But I can't wait to see what THP has in store for us in regards to these cups, it would be so cool to take it with me, maybe a dumb question here but can it handle hot or cold?

Yes, Tervis Tumblers can handle BOTH hot and cold beverages!!!

And it weirdly keeps them hot or cold. I love the Tervis.

And that's the other school I was thinking of lol

I'm surprised there hasn't been more demand for Mallet style THP putter covers!

Ive made my request known, I want one for my 2 ball. I buy a cover anyway for my mid mallets I have in the closet as backups.

Tervis Tumblers are amazing and they take a beating as well.

I'm a little surprised there isn't a Pat O'Brien putting dvd

I would love a good thp divot tool with or without a ball marker. Kinda like the good metal tm divot tools.

I would love a good thp divot tool with or without a ball marker. Kinda like the good metal tm divot tools.

I love my thp divot tool and ball marker. One of my favorites from the THP store!

I love my thp divot tool and ball marker. One of my favorites from the THP store!

I did too WE, right up until the day I lost it :sad:

I want more Epoch tees, can't imagine not having them

How about a glove with the logo on it? Pick a size that works for the majority & go with it.
Or maybe some decals to put on your vehicle? Just a couple of thoughts.

I didn't know they had them I'm going to get order one now then. Something easy to do and cheap and I love them. The handiest thing ever a pocket groove cleaner.

Don't see them in the store must have sold out.

Unsure if it is feasible but I would really like to see a pouch of some sort (maybe zippered) that clips onto the bag that can hold things like ball markers, divot tool, etc.

Think it may have been mentioned previously but just came back to my mind as I was scouring eBay for Cleveland Golf items. :)

Drinking coffee again this morning...

Just sayin.

Unsure if it is feasible but I would really like to see a pouch of some sort (maybe zippered) that clips onto the bag that can hold things like ball markers, divot tool, etc.

Think it may have been mentioned previously but just came back to my mind as I was scouring eBay for Cleveland Golf items. :)

Like a pouch or something? My wife just asked me last night if I had anything like that, as she bought me a small sharpie for the bag

I use a Purple Crown Royal bag. Seems to work well for me, but goes inside my bag.

Or if it was soft on the inside so you can put a watch or cell phone in it. Either would be cool.

You're now the fourth guy I know that uses one of those.

They work great, and I seem to have a bunch of them lying around for some reason... :alien:

I use a Purple Crown Royal bag. Seems to work well for me, but goes inside my bag.

Ha, thats what I use as well.

Figured something with the THP logo would be pretty neat. Cheap to make, affordable - would sell pretty good I think.

I personally would love to rock a nice leather logo-embossed wallet/money clip. I'm waiting to buy a nice wallet for myself and I think something like this would be really simple and classy.

e8y8a5up.jpg

iPad tapping!

Back