Future THP item suggestions

I personally would love to rock a nice leather logo-embossed wallet/money clip. I'm waiting to buy a nice wallet for myself and I think something like this would be really simple and classy.

e8y8a5up.jpg

iPad tapping!

Or one in the new thin metal to guard against techno-thieves.

I like that idea, Thainer. I'd also go for a scorecard holder.

I like that idea, Thainer. I'd also go for a scorecard holder.

I've been thinking about that too since that idea popped up in the SeeMore teaser thread.

Something to sow onto the bag with the THP logo

I personally would love to rock a nice leather logo-embossed wallet/money clip. I'm waiting to buy a nice wallet for myself and I think something like this would be really simple and classy.

Raiders? Classy? Not even Al Davis can buy into that one :alien:

I'd like some THP stickers.

I think I mentioned thsi one time before but i would love the oval stickers for you car that have either the THP logo or just THP.

I know it isn't feasible but my mind keeps wandering back to how awesome a THP stand bag would be.

I'd like some THP stickers.

I think I mentioned thsi one time before but i would love the oval stickers for you car that have either the THP logo or just THP.

We actually have some oval THP stickers, but they are actual stickers, not decals that come right off, so they wouldn't be great for a car, unless you don't plan on ever taking it off because they will leave a mark.

Some sort of mug or travel mug? I could totally rock a THP mug for my morning cup of joe!

A coffee cup or travel mug would be fantastic.

We are still working on the Tervis like tumblers, just trying to find a good price/quality combo.

I know it isn't feasible but my mind keeps wandering back to how awesome a THP stand bag would be.

We would love to do something like that, unfortunately the quantity we would have to buy is just too much. We will continue to research this though, heck I would love one.

I'm sure this has already been mentioned (yes, I'm skimming), but what about a THP hybrid-sized cover? My FWs are pretty small, and the Daphne/THP cover is a little too large for them. I'm still using the Daphne/THP Tiger headcover for my 3W, because it is simply awesome. But, I would love to get two smaller THP headcovers for my FWs and use the current Tiger cover for my driver.

The Daphne covers are really nice. Throw-back headcovers (like the current Cleveland Classic design or even a knitted sock design) would be pretty cool as well.

Morgan, I'd love a tumbler!

GolferGal - regarding a possible stand bag, maybe it can be a pre-order type thing where you take names and down payments and then place the order rather than placing an order for a large amount of bags and not having many takers once they come in.

I would LOVE a sweet THP belt buckle. I think that would sell very well.

I'm sure this has already been mentioned (yes, I'm skimming), but what about a THP hybrid-sized cover? My FWs are pretty small, and the Daphne/THP cover is a little too large for them. I'm still using the Daphne/THP Tiger headcover for my 3W, because it is simply awesome. But, I would love to get two smaller THP headcovers for my FWs and use the current Tiger cover for my driver.

The Daphne covers are really nice. Throw-back headcovers (like the current Cleveland Classic design or even a knitted sock design) would be pretty cool as well.

Have you ever tried a putter cover on your hybrid? They work pretty darn well.

GolferGal - regarding a possible stand bag, maybe it can be a pre-order type thing where you take names and down payments and then place the order rather than placing an order for a large amount of bags and not having many takers once they come in.

The amount of orders would need to be large, while at the same time charging what we believe is too much for a bag. We would not feel right taking money from someone only to possibly have it given back to them shortly after if we did not get the amount of people necessary.

*is interested*

THP Beer Koozies!

NmAQ.jpeg

I have been saying this!!! I even told Josh and Morgan. Everone needs a koozie to stick in their golf bag.

Back