THP Invitational #1 - Atlanta, GA - November, 2012

The 3rd or the 17th work best for me --- assume this is a one day event ?

Really like the format for these invitationals. The two man team format will create a lot of excitement.

Being a new albatross member and not being able to make the tour van stop in Atlanta I am pumped about the opportunity to meet some THPer's. Saturday November 3 sounds good to me!

Absolutely! I have my traveling woodshed that I bring with my car. Up close tours done at personal requests :D. Heck I gave myself a personal tour after the front nine at the Atlanta Tour stop. I had to go back to being a hooker, to get out of the woodshed :bulgy-eyes:

Is there an invisible picture of the woodshed in your signature OG? lol...

:taylormade: RBZ 10.5 Driver
:taylormade: RBZ 2H & 3H
:taylormade: RBZ 4 - AW Irons
:taylormade: ATV 56 Degree
:odyssey: - #7 Metal X Belly Putter

3rd or 10th in that order

Its not a Morgan Cup, so we will not be creating coverage. Im sure some video and pictures will be taken though.

As to Southern, CA, its not out of the question and we want to end up there as well with an event. We do need more members and AC members from the region to make it a reality. The cost to get out there is rather large in the Tour Van.

JB,

Thank you for the prompt response.

I'm glad to hear that SoCal is at least on the radar. As far as the underlined part, it really surprises me that there are not more members. Especially, since the weather is perfect for golf down there almost everyday. Guess we had better get off our duffs and start recruiting.

The 2 man teams will make for some great golf and I really like the idea of THP selecting the team members. This will definitely be another great THP experience for everyone that can attend.

Sounds like a blast. I think November 10th might be out for me (baby shower). Other than that, I should be good every other Saturday in November.

I'm down for later in the month personally, like the17th. Either in person or from afar I'll support this with everything I've got, its a fantastic idea.

I'm down for later in the month personally, like the17th. Either in person or from afar I'll support this with everything I've got, its a fantastic idea.

Im thinking about a little road trip from the FL contingent up to this.

Im thinking about a little road trip from the FL contingent up to this.

We're reading the same page.

I'd love to see you there SW. That would be a blast.

Great to see info coming out about another opportunity to get together. Have a blast guys!

We're reading the same page.

Good, this will be a fun trip. Depending on who is going will determine my mode of travel

Is this a 36 hole day or 18 hole day?

18 hole day.

Wow this will be fantastic , You guys are awesome . I would think the first couple weekends of Nov. would be good .

pretty pissed Southwest has no flights available during any of the weekends in November. and the ones i found else where were almost $200.

Are saying they are all booked, already
pretty pissed Southwest has no flights available during any of the weekends in November. and the ones i found else where were almost $200.

Are saying they are all booked, already

thats what it looks like. weekend of the 3rd and 10th are unavailable. i dunno if i wanna throw down $400 for flights. ill keep a closer eye once the weekend is picked. and see how my schedule works out i have some obligations that month as well. But its def on my mind.

thats what it looks like. weekend of the 3rd and 10th are unavailable. i dunno if i wanna throw down $400 for flights. ill keep a closer eye once the weekend is picked. and see how my schedule works out i have some obligations that month as well. But its def on my mind.

Check airlines like allegiant. Not sure they go to Atlanta, but they fly out of areas like Allentown I believe and are dirt cheap.

I think I need to go to this. I have never been to GA other than driving to FL.

I think I need to go to this. I have never been to GA other than driving to FL.

I like hearing that buddy.

Back