**jskittle
RMix09
**Jrod
**RxGus
**YoungBuck
**Ingolfer
Cameron

Pairings TBD.

I can't wait for this! Sitting here still coughing after 2 weeks of being sick and all I'm thinking about is the 20th.

Dude I can't wait either. I haven't been playing as much over the last few weeks but this has got me so pumped I've got tee times set for the next 3 days. Ready to get out and play some golf again, playing with THPers always gets me excited

Love seeing the excitement for this, hoping we can get some more thpers on board. Check back later for a course preview

Glad to have you on board Youngbuck! Awesome that you immediately joined the Albatross club, you are in for a real treat!

Two weeks away! I am so pumped for this. Two tour can events in less than a month for me.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Awesome Don't know how to work Tapatalk bumps. Lol.

Anyways. I'm jacked.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

We had hoped to put up a bit of an early review for you guys on one of the courses that were at the top of our list, however a very mediocre customer service experience has completely removed this one..

Chatting with mike really has me pumped about the potential landscape of the 20th and 21st.. I think everyone is going to be very pleased..

We had hoped to put up a bit of an early review for you guys on one of the courses that were at the top of our list, however a very mediocre customer service experience has completely removed this one..

Chatting with mike really has me pumped about the potential landscape of the 20th and 21st.. I think everyone is going to be very pleased..

That sucks to hear. I guess I am an odd duck here, but if someone calls me and tells me they are bringing in upwards to 30 or so golfers to my course, from 10 different states, I am going to do everything within my power to not only get them there, but make sure they have a good time in the process.

That sucks to hear. I guess I am an odd duck here, but if someone calls me and tells me they are bringing in upwards to 30 or so golfers to my course, from 10 different states, I am going to do everything within my power to not only get them there, but make sure they have a good time in the process.

Yeah trust me saturdays course is both better quality wise and customer service wise

look out for the fungal meningitis outbreak everyone be safe

I might have another guy going saturday or Sunday. Not sure yet. Will keep you posted though.

Seriously. Tappin'.

I guess one of my local courses has lost my business! I cant imagine a course would not want to have a guaranteed 7-8 groups scheduled two weeks out to play golf on any weekend but especially a weekend in October. I hope you guys contacted the course owner about this, so that they know what their less than stellar employees cost them.

Yeah trust me saturdays course is both better quality wise and customer service wise

I am very intrigued on this one as I know most of the courses in the area and to beat either one that was talked about being played it must be super nice!

JB do you have a set of Ci-11's you could bring to the outing?

So do we have a course change or know which ones it will be?

Going to BWW tonight to watch tOSU gam to practice for another THP Tour Van event.

Back