THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

This weather reminds of the outing on Saturday. Cold, windy, wet. Instead of golfing its trick or treating, woohoo!

I need a BA sidekick name. Then we can work out the details.

It doesnt work that way, u move, THEN you get the sidekick name

Otherwise you will just be GregDan

It doesnt work that way, u move, THEN you get the sidekick name

Otherwise you will just be GregDan

Dang. Alright let me see what is available with my skill sets.

This weather reminds of the outing on Saturday. Cold, windy, wet. Instead of golfing its trick or treating, woohoo!

Not having the sun definitely sucked today.. wind wasn't that bad but still had some bite

I haven't seen the sun in a week haha. With Sandy coming, this upcoming week is going to make Ohio seem like a tropical vacation.

Wow I missed a lot of talk over the last couple days, I am ready for the next event though I can tell you that!

next weekend looks like its gonna be nice! anyone up to play? I know its a week away and its ohio and the weather can change ten times between now and then but i thought I'd throw it out there!

GregDan, my uncle was tied in with the Ft. Wayne plant for a while.. I at times think I want a truck, but then I remember I like cars that handle well. It takes alot of effort to get a truck to handle well...

GregDan, my uncle was tied in with the Ft. Wayne plant for a while.. I at times think I want a truck, but then I remember I like cars that handle well. It takes alot of effort to get a truck to handle well...

Yeah it does. Haha. Plus they aren't so good on gas. But people still want them so I still build them.

Guys I think this thread might have run its course. The event has taken place and it was a great one. For future Ohio events, please start a new thread in the appropriate section and have fun.

Guys I think this thread might have run its course. The event has taken place and it was a great one. For future Ohio events, please start a new thread in the appropriate section and have fun.

lol.
mods, lock this up. effin' Ohio....:alien:

Thought this was the most appropriate place to give a big fist bump and thank you to the fine gentlemen from the state of Ohio that are in my town working their butts off to restore power. They have been working since yesterday morning and we are supposed to get power back. They worked through a snow storm and stayed in town last night just so they could get to work early this morning. It's been a rough time for us and the fact that they put their lives on hold and came when we needed it speaks volumes to the type of people these guys are. So for all the jokes we make about Ohio, this is a sincere thank you to your electrical workers.

Back