THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
There were some forum members that made rather long treks for THP Tour Van Events during our month long journey in September and I saw they were planning their own gathering in October and figured, let's do it THP style. So the Tour Van is hitting the road and heading to Ohio. GolferGal will not be with me, but I found a replacement co-captain in War Eagle that will make the drive over with me.

The Date
Saturday October 20th, Miamisburg OH

The Course
Pipestone Golf

http://www.pipestonegolf.com/layout9...253&page=10604

Saturday:
Demo Day starts at 8:30am and Lasts til 10:30
The 3 contests can run from 10:30 until the first tee time at noon
Tee times from 12:00 to 1:03, 9 minutes in between

Sunday:
Range is available before the round
First tee times is at 9:00, last tee time will be 10:03ish

If you are playing both rounds, it is $81 for the weekend, includes taxes, cart, range, etc
If you are playing 1 round it is $43 for the round, and includes taxes, cart and range

The Itinerary
Some Giveaways.
Some Demo Items.
Some Golf.

We will arrive early and hit the range and there will be demo clubs on board. If you are an Albatross Club member, you can request any club you would like THP to bring. If we have it, it will make the trip. If you are not a member, but want to become one and help assist THP, you can right here. Of course we are coming to play golf, so come on out and tee it up with GolferGal and myself. Figure range time in the morning and then golf in the late morning early afternoon.

MikeDean is handing all the setup and our thanks go out to him for getting this all together. Lots of work, but he has done a great job.

Don't forget that if you come out to the THP Tour Van, there are some cool SWAG items for our Albatross Club Members to pick up. We will have Bridgestone Golf Balls and Lamkin Grips for everybody.

Contests
Three Huge Contests including a set of Mizuno JPX-825 Pro irons, a TaylorMade Ghost S Putter and a SeeMore Putter. Details here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?36713-Mizuno-JPX-825-Irons-2-More-Contests

Last edited:
***Official Pairings***

Saturday

12:00: **JB, **10yarddraw, **GolfinFF
12:09: **War Eagle, **Tnolan, **Bullfrog, **Robman7
12:18: **ddec, **MikeDean441, **Bert, **Griff
12:27: **Jrod, **Canadan, **Bhilin, **Sharkwrestler
12:36: **RxGus, **CG13, **Rmix09, **Stanthecaddy
12:45: **One-T, **Brock, **JeffReedMO, **TheToppDogg
12:54: **YoungBuck, **T2GRN18, **Bigball, Smallball
1:03: **Biglee33, **golfnut81, **bogey317, **thetoughestsoldier
1:12: **Zenger, **jskittle, **hitman

Sunday

9:00: **JB, **Mikedean441, **War Eagle, **Bhilin
9:09: **Canadan, **Tnolan, **ddec, **Sharkwrestler
9:18: **TheToppDogg, **Biglee33, **RxGus
9:27: **One-T, **Griff, **YoungBuck, **T2GRN18
9:36: **JeffReedMO, **Bogey317, **Jrod, **Hitman
9:45: **Bigball, Smallball, MarcW, **Bullfrog
9:54: **jskittle, **Robman7, **GolfinFF, wwginn
10:03: **INgolfer, **Playdough, Cameron, **Rmix09
10:12 **Brock, **10yarddraw, **CG13

Here is the list of attendees (albatross members with **):

Spoiler
Saturday

**Mikedean441 (d)
**Canadan (d)
**TheToppDogg (d)
**Bullfrog (d)
**Robman7 (d)
Hitman (d)
Barspin89
**Brock (d)
**GolfinFF
**JB (d)
**War Eagle (d)
**10yarddraw (d)
**T2GRN18 (d)
**Bhillin (d)
**Bogey317 (d)
**JeffReedMO (d)
**CG13
**BigLee33 (d)
**jskittle (d)
RMix09
**Jrod (d+1)
**YoungBuck (d)
**RxGus (d)
**Griff (d)
**Sharkwrestler (d)
**Bert
**Bigball (d +1)
Smallball (d)
**One-T (d)
**Tnolan (d)
**ddec (d)

Sunday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**10yardDraw
**Bogey317
MarcW
**JeffReedMO
**CG13
**BigLee33
**jskittle
RMix09
**Jrod
**RxGus
**YoungBuck
**Ingolfer
Cameron
**Griff
**Sharkwrestler
**Bigball
Smallball
**Playdough
**One-T
**Tnolan
**Ddec

Last edited:
Holy jahosafats! Yippee. This is awesome!

Dang, I wish I could go.

Wow, this is awesome!

Hmmmmm.....

WOW!!! Hey while you got War Eagle with you why not swing back through the Midwest again? We'll all meet you right back at TCI!

This is awesome news, I love hearing this!

Awesome So glad you guys are gonna make it!

There were some forum members that made rather long treks for THP Tour Van Events during our month long journey in September and I saw they were planning their own gathering in October and figured, let's do it THP style. So the Tour Van is hitting the road and heading to Ohio. GolferGal will not be with me, but I found a replacement co-captain in War Eagle that will make the drive over with me.

The Date
Saturday October 20th, Springfield, OH

The Course
36 holes at 2 courses, a good time to be had by all.

AM http://www.pipestonegolf.com/layout9...253&page=10604 $38 including cart
PM http://www.yankeetrace.org/ $35 including cart

This could change if we have enough people to be demo in AM, 18 holes and then dinner and drinks like our other events. Then more golf on Sunday.

The Itinerary
Some Giveaways.
Some Demo Items.
Some Golf.

We will arrive early and hit the range and there will be demo clubs on board. If you are an Albatross Club member, you can request any club you would like THP to bring. If we have it, it will make the trip. If you are not a member, but want to become one and help assist THP, you can right here. Of course we are coming to play golf, so come on out and tee it up with GolferGal and myself. Figure range time in the morning and then golf in the late morning early afternoon.

MikeDean is handing all the setup and our thanks go out to him for getting this all together. Lots of work, but he has done a great job.

Don't forget that if you come out to the THP Tour Van, there are some cool SWAG items for our Albatross Club Members to pick up. We will have Bridgestone Golf Balls and Lamkin Grips for everybody.

Contests
We will have a SeeMore Putting Contest for our Albatross Club Members and possibly even one more contest as well. Ya never know what shows up on the THP Tour Van and what fun comes with it.
I'm in for both days! This is awesome. Tour Van invading Ohio!

Holy crap! That's so cool! You guys are going to have an absolute blast!

Well that is really freakin cool, congrats Ohioans.

Awesome!!!! Been looking forward to getting to a tour stop and now I can go! This is gonna be awesome you don't want to miss this!

Seriously. Tappin'.

How awesome is that?!

Special thanks to Canadan, War Eagle and of course Mikedean for helping with this.

Its because of the Albatross Club Members. Without you guys, we don't make this trip.

I had too much fun in ATL, was ready to do it all again! Big props to Mike and Dan for getting the ball rolling on this one and allowing us to tag along to make this weekend that much more exciting!

Special thanks to Canadan, War Eagle and of course Mikedean for helping with this.

Its because of the Albatross Club Members. Without you guys, we don't make this trip.

Special thanks right back to YOU JB, for taking one of our quarterly Ohio get togethers to a whole new level!

Guys, I talked up this State BIG time during the ATL outing, so clear the schedule and come out to hit some equipment and play some golf. You're not going to regret it.

....and the SeeMore I saw given away in ATL? It's awesome. Worth the trip just to have a chance to win it.

Special thanks right back to YOU JB, for taking one of our quarterly Ohio get togethers to a whole new level!

Guys, I talked up this State BIG time during the ATL outing, so clear the schedule and come out to hit some equipment and play some golf. You're not going to regret it.

....and the SeeMore I saw given away in ATL? It's awesome. Worth the trip just to have a chance to win it.
You did talk Ohio up, it better not dissapoint. It's a long way from home. Hehe.

I wish I lived near Ohio for I could come to this :(

You did talk Ohio up, it better not dissapoint. It's a long way from home. Hehe.

The only thing I didn't talk up was the chili haha! JB and his crazy ice cream demands should probably find himself a Graeter's.

8 hours. I just may be able to do this.

Back