THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Getting together Friday night for us will be completely dependent on when we arrive in town and get some stuff organized for Saturday.

I suggested the Buffalo Wild Wings just south of the wright brothers airport for those looking for a place for dinner on Friday.

If you go there:

1) Watch JRod so he does not eat your dinner
2) Know who orders the steak burger!

Depends on what time I arrive as well for Friday night.

So, we added a few more for the weekend it seems? Awesome!

JB do you have a players iron on hand with a c-taper shaft that you could bring? I've been wanting to try the shaft to see if it brings my flight down before I decide to purchase some. Maybe even the Adams CMB iron?

JB do you have a players iron on hand with a c-taper shaft that you could bring? I've been wanting to try the shaft to see if it brings my flight down before I decide to purchase some. Maybe even the Adams CMB iron?

I'm almost positive they have the CMB to hit with C-Taper.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

CMBs were onboard for the ATL trip.

Getting together Friday night for us will be completely dependent on when we arrive in town and get some stuff organized for Saturday.

I will be there Friday night. If you get there Friday and need some help getting stuff organized I am willing to help out. I know you probably have all you need but just throwing it out there. I am in for dinner Friday as well too.

Seriously. Tappin'.

They were onboard, then offboard, then onboard, then offboard again!

U sure were a trooper snagging us civilians some nice sticks from the van

War eagle is good people...nuff said

Now bad to adding thpers to the list......

You either need a better spell check program or go back to third grade for some spelling lessons. Or a new phone with better auto correct. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

You either need a better spell check program or go back to third grade for some spelling lessons. Or a new phone with better auto correct. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

Nope came out just fine, but my phone does suck lol

Hit me some cleveland classic in a sim today with canadan, starting to like it, might have to take one out in 2 weeks.

Maybe specifically the "extra" one jb has

We have plenty of time to figure out what's up Friday night, I was just trying to get an idea so I can plan hotels and a time to head west friday

Nope came out just fine, but my phone does suck lol

Hit me some cleveland classic in a sim today with canadan, starting to like it, might have to take one out in 2 weeks.

Maybe specifically the "extra" one jb has

I need to hit the 310. I have tried the 290 but it might have just been the stock shaft I didn't like. I think the 43 C.Kua is just too light of a shaft.

Seriously. Tappin'.

I need to hit the 310. I have tried the 290 but it might have just been the stock shaft I didn't like. I think the 43 C.Kua is just too light of a shaft.

Seriously. Tappin'.

I'll have my 310 with me in a couple weeks, I just can't confirm which shaft will be in it.. Need to get that sucker dialed in.

Seriously. Tappin'.

I think that people get confused between weight and flex. So many times we hear that a 49 or 52 gram shaft is too light, only to find out that the shaft they are comparing it to and enjoy is only like 9 or so grams heavier.

I'll have my 310 with me in a couple weeks, I just can't confirm which shaft will be in it.. Need to get that sucker dialed in.

Was the 290 the used club I was hitting good today (once ball was teed lower)? I can't recall.

Was the 290 the used club I was hitting good today (once ball was teed lower)? I can't recall.

Yeah, you hit the 290 with the C.Kua S, and the 310 with Kusala black S.

I have no idea what loft it was though.

Yeah, you hit the 290 with the C.Kua S, and the 310 with Kusala black S.

I have no idea what loft it was though.

Was the 290 the used one? Whatever the used one was a 9 degree and felt good

Back