THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

JB- do we have an official start time, or is it a play-by-ear thing at the moment?

I love Winter golf! Hehe, First tee at 60* warming up to 70* is perfect weather for me.

FWIW, this is similar weather to we had at both Iowa and STL Tour Stops.

JB- do we have an official start time, or is it a play-by-ear thing at the moment?

For Saturday? I would say range time will start around 8:30 or so.

I'm not going to be making it, guys. As much as I love you all, I want to spend my birthday with my son. Hope you all can understand. Any other weekend and I would have been there. I know you'll have an amazing time and I can't wait to hear about it all!

FWIW, this is similar weather to we had at both Iowa and STL Tour Stops.
Yes, but I was referring to Late-December - Mid-January in Florida... :act-up:

I'm not going to be making it, guys. As much as I love you all, I want to spend my birthday with my son. Hope you all can understand. Any other weekend and I would have been there. I know you'll have an amazing time and I can't wait to hear about it all!

Nothing wrong with that hawk!!! Enjoy your day man. Looking forward to meeting you in the future.

All of the details for the weekend will be out this afternoon!

All of the details for the weekend will be out this afternoon!

Yes! So excited! This is gonna be a fantastic weekend! I can't wait!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Myself, and my son Smallball ( ha ha! ) are in!

I love that Ohioans are making fun of those for FL, yet in a month, they would trade places with them in a heart beat.

It was low 30's this morning, Im ready to trade right now!

Myself, and my son Smallball ( ha ha! ) are in!

Maryland representing even more!

Both rounds and dinner Saturday night??

What does that put us at Mike? 30?

Come on boys, let's get to 32! Who else is a last minute add?!

29 Sat and 30 Sun if they are in for both!

Maryland representing even more!

Both rounds and dinner Saturday night??

yessir! My oldest son, who doesn't play is coming with me as well- would he be able to come to dinner saturday night? Anyone know how long of a drive from baltimore I am looking at lol?!! If I could get out fairly early on Sunday, that would be cool - but if not, I understand! A

Now, who is in charge of ordering up some warm weather??!

yessir! My oldest son, who doesn't play is coming with me as well- would he be able to come to dinner saturday night? Anyone know how long of a drive from baltimore I am looking at lol?!! If I could get out fairly early on Sunday, that would be cool - but if not, I understand! A

He is absolutely more than welcome to join us for dinner, I'll get the list updated right away.

not sure on the drive from Baltimore

And yes, I'll see what I can do abotu at least getting you guys out in the first half of groups going out

Updating the list as Bigball and Smallball will be joining us for golf, and a +1 for dinner

29 so far for Saturday and 30 for sunday

Here is the list of attendees (albatross members with **):

Saturday

**Mikedean441 (d)
**Canadan (d)
**TheToppDogg (d)
**Bullfrog (d)
**Robman7 (d)
Hitman (d)
Barspin89
**Brock (d)
**GolfinFF
**JB (d)
**War Eagle (d)
**10yarddraw (d)
**T2GRN18 (d)
**Bhillin (d)
**Tadashi70 (d)
**Bogey317 (d)
**JeffReedMO (d)
**CG13
**BigLee33 (d)
**jskittle (d)
RMix09
**Jrod (d+1)
**YoungBuck (d)
**RxGus (d)
**Griff (d)
**Sharkwrestler (d)
**Bert
**Bigball (d +1)
Smallball (d)

Sunday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70
**10yardDraw
**Bogey317
MarcW
**JeffReedMO
**CG13
**BigLee33
**jskittle
RMix09
**Jrod
**RxGus
**YoungBuck
**Ingolfer
Cameron
**Griff
**Sharkwrestler
**Bigball
Smallball

Pairings TBD.​

oh and almost forgot, see what you can do about getting smallball signed up for the site and the Albatross Club if you can, so that he can partake in all of Saturdays awesome festivities!

8 hours is what I saw. Going out like rt 70

Back