MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeter fractures his ankle in the 12th inning and we lose the game. I feel like I just got punched in the stomach. Tough to see Jeter get carried off the field like that, hope he recovers and comes back strong next year.

Jeter fractures his ankle in the 12th inning and we lose the game. I feel like I just got punched in the stomach. Tough to see Jeter get carried off the field like that, hope he recovers and comes back strong next year.

Jeter may be the only Yankee I like. That's tough. Still, always good to see the Yankees lose.

Weird and sad to see a Yankees playoff game without Jeter in the lineup. Curious to see how we come out and play today.

SAFE!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
6uzudera.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

Very tough. Dude is an absolute CLASS ACT. One of the best to ever put on a uniform

SAFE!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
6uzudera.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

That blown call cost us 2 runs and counting. Not surprising with the way this series has been going.

That blown call cost us 2 runs and counting. Not surprising with the way this series has been going.

Who cares. You won't win if you don't score no matter how many they score.

Maybe some day I will take lessons on scoring from a Mets fan but today isnt that day....haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

The anemic offense by the Yankees is shocking to me. They have some studs in this lineup, but Arod Cano and Swisher couldnt hit themselves out of a wet paper bag right now

Our offense has been atrocious during the playoffs, no doubt. But being down 1 run instead of 3 is a big difference. Plus at this level, for an ump to miss a call that easy in inexcusable.

Our offense is atrocious, no doubt. But being down 1 run instead of 3 is a big difference. Plus at this level, for an ump to miss a call that easy in inexcusable.

I will agree with the bolded. He was clearly out, just a bad bad call.

I missed the call.was it as bad as the infield fly call?

It was much worse. For the sake of not getting into an argument and being called a fan-boy, the infield fly call wasnt as bad as most think

I missed the call.was it as bad as the infield fly call?

Go one page back and see the pic Dev posted. That call would of ended the inning...

Wow. That is horrible.
I dislike the yanks but I hate it when teams don't get a fair shake.

Getting interesting for sure. Cards need to put up a few, help me relax

The anemic offense by the Yankees is shocking to me. They have some studs in this lineup, but Arod Cano and Swisher couldnt hit themselves out of a wet paper bag right now

I always wonder when they can't perform, how does ownership feel wasting all that money!

I always wonder when they can't perform, how does ownership feel wasting all that money!

It is a myriad of stuff I would guess. Tough pitching, pressure, just general slumps. They are just picking the wrong time for this to happen, and it seems they are completely lost at the plate right now.

As for the Cards, up 1-0 with the Bulldog on the mound tonight. If they can move to 2-0 it would be a great sign going forward

the crazy thing is that Cano was the hottest hitter in baseball for the last 2.5 weeks of the season. At one point he was like 26 of 39. You couldn't get him out. Now he's 0 for his last 26 or something like that.

Baseball comes and goes like that sometimes. Most hitters go through a slump at some point in the season. The issue is that three of their best hitters are going through it at the exact same time. With Verlander tomorrow it isn't going to get any easier

the crazy thing is that Cano was the hottest hitter in baseball for the last 2.5 weeks of the season. At one point he was like 26 of 39. You couldn't get him out. Now he's 0 for his last 26 or something like that.

Robinson Cano set a new Major League baseball postseason record for futility. 0 for his last 26. I think Granderson is just awful. Something like 14 or 15 K's already. He looks totally lost out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back