THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

It's 40 in Maryland right now, 52 in Miamisburg. Who would of guessed we're headed for warmer climate. But then again it's all part of paradise right!

Paradise awaits you!

Come on Capt Chunk come to Ohio and see almost half of Team Hackers. Be great to see you again..

Come on Capt Chunk come to Ohio and see almost half of Team Hackers. Be great to see you again..

3 out of 4 captains would be epic!

Haha dudes I wouldn't last 1 hour into the drive before I passed out. I'm completely exhausted right now. I really wish I could. Nothing worse than missing out on a great THP event

i just had a baby. i'm running on fumes...
no excuses. no mercy.

i just had a baby. i'm running on fumes...
no excuses. no mercy.

I thought it was too late, as he's not due for a chunkyrespond for another 5 days, but it appears he is LURKING!

2 and a wake up fellas!!!

I love the "wake up" sentiment. That wakeup for me means an 8 hour drive in a RV.

I love the "wake up" sentiment. That wakeup for me means an 8 hour drive in a RV.

Same. But in a Toyota Camry. A lot less cool, however a lot less expensive as well.

Same. But in a Toyota Camry. A lot less cool, however a lot less expensive as well.

Since we are making the same amount of drive time, do you want to pool our fuel money and just split it down the middle? :D

Since we are making the same amount of drive time, do you want to pool our fuel money and just split it down the middle? :D

I'm good thanks though I appreciate your concern.:alien:

Safe travels to you guys. Will you have any THP merchandise on board for purchasing? Like putter covers.

That wakeup for me means two flights on tiny planes and an 8 hour drive in an rv.

I thought it was too late, as he's not due for a chunkyrespond for another 5 days, but it appears he is LURKING!
he probably passed out in front of the computer screen in the middle of a response... I guess that is lurking. :laughing:

I'm good thanks though I appreciate your concern.:alien:

Because we have met, this made me laugh out loud. I can honestly see you saying this to me about my "generous" offer while the two of us are hitting on the range. Me hitting 7 iron and you driver, despite them both having 10 degrees of loft.

That wakeup for me means two flights on tiny planes and an 8 hour drive in an rv.

Now that is an odd itinerary .. :bulgy-eyes:

Because we have met, this made me laugh out loud. I can honestly see you saying this to me about my "generous" offer while the two of us are hitting on the range. Me hitting 7 iron and you driver, despite them both having 10 degrees of loft.

This just made me spit out coffee hah.

If Capt. Chunky were to show up we would have over half of Team Hackers. That would be sweet. Right now we have half the team with no leader!

If Capt. Chunky were to show up we would have over half of Team Hackers. That would be sweet. Right now we have half the team with no leader!

Rumor has it, Chunky said the same thing during his acceptance speech when you were in the bathroom...I kid I kid.

I need to hear this Bullfrog story. I heard he destroyed Biggsy and Breezy and then promptly gave thanks to the porcelain god for his victory for like 2 hours.

Does it make you feel better that all those planes were made for Saab by Irish people like 30 years ago?

Does it make you feel better that all those planes were made for Saab by Irish people like 30 years ago?

That wouldn't make me feel good, at all.

I need to hear this Bullfrog story. I heard he destroyed Biggsy and Breezy and then promptly gave thanks to the porcelain god for his victory for like 2 hours.

supposedly it has something to do with nervousness centered around meeting War Eagle

Back