THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Yeah had it stayed that day, I would be in for both days... One more reason it should have stayed the 27th...

haha, despite my jokes, I have a feeling our timing couldn't have been better for most things. Plus, if we're talking worst case here, we'd still be just hanging out as a 12-16 group..

This is beyond anything I could have ever anticipated.. TM would have been a ridiculously good cherry on top, but it definitely isn't needed.

Did you develop a hook in the last couple of weeks? Because you were striping the ball in St. Louis. You must be thinking of me in regards to pulls and hooks. :act-up:

He made the same claims in Indianapolis before our mid year round.. He's a big time sandbagger, that kittles.

He made the same claims in Indianapolis before our mid year round.. He's a big time sandbagger, that kittles.

Trying to BS a bunch of BS'ers. I've got my eye on you Kerry Kittles.

Little-Fockers-Robert-De-Niro-Close-Up-25-10-10-kc.jpg

I can offer you some advice here...

While on the range, observe me and what I do. Then, go hit some balls and do the exact opposite of what you saw me do. Boom, instant scratch golfer.

I will vouch for War, seeing him on the range has helped me in so many ways

Yeah had it stayed that day, I would be in for both days... One more reason it should have stayed the 27th...

Maybe JB is busy on the 27th and none of this would have ever happend!

Maybe JB is busy on the 27th and none of this would have ever happend!

Very true. I'm just glad its happening and I can make it for one of the days!

Very true. I'm just glad its happening and I can make it for one of the days!

Are you feeling alright buddy? You don't look so good.. Maybe you should take a sick day soon to rest up..

Updated Rmix09 as Albatross member

33 on sat, 35 sunday

** Denotes Albatross Member

Tee Times

Saturday

12:00: **JB, **10yarddraw, **GolfinFF
12:09: **War Eagle, **Tnolan, **Bullfrog, **Robman7
12:18: **ddec, **MikeDean441, **Bert, **Griff
12:27: **Jrod, **Canadan, **Bhilin, **Sharkwrestler
12:36: **RxGus, **CG13, **Rmix09
12:45: **One-T, **Brock, **JeffReedMO, **TheToppDogg
12:54: **YoungBuck, **T2GRN18, **Bigball, Smallball
1:03: **Biglee33, **jskittle, **hitman, **golfnut81
1:12: **Zenger, **bogey317, **thetoughestsoldier

Sunday

9:00: **JB, **Mikedean441, **War Eagle, **Bhilin
9:09: **Canadan, **Tnolan, **ddec, **Sharkwrestler
9:18: **TheToppDogg, **Biglee33, **RxGus
9:27: **One-T, **Griff, **YoungBuck, **T2GRN18
9:36: **JeffReedMO, **Bogey317, **Jrod, **Hitman
9:45: **Bigball, Smallball, MarcW, **Bullfrog
9:54: **jskittle, **Robman7, **GolfinFF, wwginn
10:03: **INgolfer, **Playdough, Cameron, **Rmix09
10:12 **Brock, **10yarddraw, **CG13, *Zenger

for all of u who will inevitably outplay me i bet there isnt anymore talent in the group just more love for the sport in ur lives lol
my old man thinks golf is the scurge of the world ... hes had my butt all week for hitting into the net and chipping in the yard bc its golf not a real sport lol

for all of u who will inevitably outplay me i bet there isnt anymore talent in the group just more love for the sport in ur lives lol
my old man thinks golf is the scurge of the world ... hes had my butt all week for hitting into the net and chipping in the yard bc its golf not a real sport lol

well....time will tell

Updated Rmix09 as Albatross member

33 on sat, 35 sunday

Tee Times

Saturday

Sunday

10:12 **Brock, **10yarddraw, **CG13, *Zenger

I'm just a Saturday golfer got work on Sunday :-(

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

yep true that ... as long as we have fun thought all i care... im just excited to b around ppl who have the same bug i do. its hard golfing with ppl who just dont care about it like u do

Hmmmmm.
I think you are going about this wrong man. Once you get there, you will realize it is not a competition, but a great group of people getting together to play some golf. The THP Tour Van is making the trek from the south and bringing a ton of goodies to demo on the range and even giving away a couple of putters and a brand new set of Mizuno irons.

Don't worry about winning or losing, just enjoy it, I think you will have a blast.

UPDATED as Zenger was removed from Sunday

33 on sat, 34 sunday

Tee Times

Saturday

Sunday

10:12 **Brock, **10yarddraw, **CG13,

idc whether i actually win or lose but i enjoy the challenge more then the results and on top of that i always play better when i play against ppl who are better then i

The miss for me is definitely a hook/snap hook. Ask TopDogg and Bullfrog, I bounced one off of someones roof in Ft. Wayne. Pretty sure if it didn't hit a house it would have killed someone, it was a rocket snap hook.

idc whether i actually win or lose but i enjoy the challenge more then the results and on top of that i always play better when i play against ppl who are better then i

Thank I think Mr. Dean has some work to do.

Hey Senor Dean? Thoughts?

Unfortunately, I cannot attend this event, but here is a challenge you can undertake instead. Make as many friends as possible. I made 11 at the STL stop, beat that.

Thank I think Mr. Dean has some work to do.

Hey Senor Dean? Thoughts?

I'd prefer to leave them as is, as if I take requests from him I would have to open it up to everyone, and that could get messy with the cart assignments due in the am.

Plus I would hate for this to get super competitive and take away from what the event is truly about

Unfortunately, I cannot attend this event, but here is a challenge you can undertake instead. Make as many friends as possible. I made 11 at the STL stop, beat that.

Did you count the guy who was demoing clubs from your bag??

I'd prefer to leave them as is, as if I take requests from him I would have to open it up to everyone, and that could get messy with the cart assignments due in the am.

Plus I would hate for this to get super competitive and take away from what the event is truly about

Why did you have to get all philosophical on me dude. I just thought this fine gentleman, JRod and Canadan would make a wonderful 3 some. They are such thorough THPers that meet his wants of being very good golfers while still laughing and having a great time. :cake:

Did you count the guy who was demoing clubs from your bag??

True, make that 12 new pals. I'm surprised he wasnt waiting at my car at the end of the day to take me to dinner or something. :bulgy-eyes:

Why did you have to get all philosophical on me dude. I just thought this fine gentleman, JRod and Canadan would make a wonderful 3 some. They are such thorough THPers that meet his wants of being very good golfers while still laughing and having a great time. :cake:

Lol, I need people to hurry and post their real handicaps so that I can be assured Im playing with worse golfers than me

Duuuude! You must chill man. Sit back and enjoy this hellacious ride. We're not questioning anyone's passion for the game or anyone's ability, Hell if it was about abilities is be best suited to ride in the drink cart and serve beers. Take a chill brother and breath.. This is one for the ages. I say all this in my best Jeff Spicolli voice

Back