THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

I'm a 16ish. Can I join your group?

Im a 12 Index, 14 at pipestone, a 16 at pipestone in October and a 20 when its with THPERS and I could care less how I play

Lol, I need people to hurry and post their real handicaps so that I can be assured Im playing with worse golfers than me
Handicap is the void between my left and right ear

Im a 12 Index, 14 at pipestone, a 16 at pipestone in October and a 20 when its with THPERS and I could care less how I play

You're going to drop a Seventy something on Saturday.

Calling it right now.

Calling it right now.
Love that support! Awesome stuff right there!

Haha I love that you have a standard handicap and then one when you play with THPers.

Calling it right now.

Well, that means

A. I pulled a Bullfrog, but waited til last few holes to puke
2. I pulled a JB and marked my card with a *, or a :) and possibly even a $$

Haha I love that you have a standard handicap and then one when you play with THPers.

He's also got one for when he plays with Golfnut81 and one for when he plays at my course.. :bomb:

Calling it right now.

I agree! You'll be running on some good karma from organizing this event, so a great round is due. In true Dino fashion, I'm gonna guess Double Touchdowns with XPs, 77 ftw!

He's also got one for when he plays with Golfnut81 and one for when he plays at my course.. :bomb:

oh yeah, while Golfnut was to blame for random 3 putts I actually played well last night

The oasis is another issue, I blame it on making fatty me walk the course

I agree! You'll be running on some good karma from organizing this event, so a great round is due. In true Dino fashion, I'm gonna guess Double Touchdowns with XPs, 77 ftw!

Dont hold ur breath, I managed to be 3 under on this course before at one point, and not sniff seventy anything

Im just about having fun, come 75 or 105 I promise I'll have a great time both days

Dont hold ur breath, I managed to be 3 under on this course before at one point, and not sniff seventy anything

Im just about having fun, come 75 or 105 I promise I'll have a great time both days

No doubt dude. This weekend is going to be a blast.

I know you will have fun, but having a couple rounds in the 70s makes the beer taste that much better.

oh yeah, while Golfnut was to blame for random 3 putts I actually played well last night

HAHAHHAA! Come on now!! That mashie 7 on #7 had NOTHING to do with you carrying your clubs :alien:

HAHAHHAA! Come on now!! That mashie 7 on #7 had NOTHING to do with you carrying your clubs :alien:

fatigue, couldnt hit through the ball

#1 instinct was to his the 6I I had laying on the tee box...7W was WRONG PLAY lol

Speaking of beer, does this Alyssa Milano's place have Yuengling on tap? I can't find it on their website and we don't get that deliciousness over here in Indiana.

Speaking of beer, does this Alyssa Milano's place have Yuengling on tap? I can't find it on their website and we don't get that deliciousness over here in Indiana.

Most places in Ohio do now.. They've got over 20 beers on tap from my understanding, so it would come as a surprise if Yuenger wasn't one of them.

and if it doesnt, u have plenty of other places you can bounce to after dinner

Sweet! I brought 4 cases home with me from Georgia last time I went and I'm almost out. May have to grab a few on the way back.

Sweet! I brought 4 cases home with me from Georgia last time I went and I'm almost out. May have to grab a few on the way back.

You won't have trouble finding it here budd. It's all over the place.

You seemed to be getting around that place just fine the other day... I thought it was an easy walk...lol

Minor change for late groups Saturday

33 on sat, 34 sunday

** Denotes Albatross Member

Tee Times

Saturday

12:00: **JB, **10yarddraw, **GolfinFF
12:09: **War Eagle, **Tnolan, **Bullfrog, **Robman7
12:18: **ddec, **MikeDean441, **Bert, **Griff
12:27: **Jrod, **Canadan, **Bhilin, **Sharkwrestler
12:36: **RxGus, **CG13, **Rmix09
12:45: **One-T, **Brock, **JeffReedMO, **TheToppDogg
12:54: **YoungBuck, **T2GRN18, **Bigball, Smallball
1:03: **Biglee33, **golfnut81, **bogey317, **thetoughestsoldier
1:12: **Zenger, **jskittle, **hitman

Sunday

9:00: **JB, **Mikedean441, **War Eagle, **Bhilin
9:09: **Canadan, **Tnolan, **ddec, **Sharkwrestler
9:18: **TheToppDogg, **Biglee33, **RxGus
9:27: **One-T, **Griff, **YoungBuck, **T2GRN18
9:36: **JeffReedMO, **Bogey317, **Jrod, **Hitman
9:45: **Bigball, Smallball, MarcW, **Bullfrog
9:54: **jskittle, **Robman7, **GolfinFF, wwginn
10:03: **INgolfer, **Playdough, Cameron, **Rmix09
10:12 **Brock, **10yarddraw, **CG13,

I think the last time Mixy and Playdough were in the same group we had quite the ending to a round, let's give the 3 footers (12 footers, 6 inchers) this time, Mixy.

I think the last time Mixy and Playdough were in the same group we had quite the ending to a round, let's give the 3 footers (12 footers, 6 inchers) this time, Mixy.

None of that!!!! hahahaha

I dont know who mixy is, but gimmes are a great part of THP events. :D

Back