THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Well after 9hrs of driving today the 3hr ride to Ohio should be a breeze! God am I ready for Friday to get here.

I figured I'd jump in here. I'm in major ponder mode right now about making it out to Ohio this weekend after talking with JB. Seems like an awesome group making it out here and would love to meet some THPers. It'd be an 11 hour drive but worth it if work cooperates...

I figured I'd jump in here. I'm in major ponder mode right now about making it out to Ohio this weekend after talking with JB. Seems like an awesome group making it out here and would love to meet some THPers. It'd be an 11 hour drive but worth it if work cooperates...

Make it happen buddy. We'd be glad to have yuo!

Dude, 11 hr drive for a yet to be released B. Asha... I would do it!

Heck, Im already doing it! Except for the B. Asha part.

Plus if you do the 2 day event, the hotels are cheap and you get to hang out with some amazing people. And not just me, although I am kind of a big deal...I kid I kid.

Duuuude! You must chill man. Sit back and enjoy this hellacious ride. We're not questioning anyone's passion for the game or anyone's ability, Hell if it was about abilities is be best suited to ride in the drink cart and serve beers. Take a chill brother and breath.. This is one for the ages. I say all this in my best Jeff Spicolli voice
lol since my work has been so limited lately i havent even been able to get to the range so unless i wanna spend my time in the parking lot chasing the yips i had to loosen up and take some swings in the yard so ya def unlocked the dads wrath

Plus if you do the 2 day event, the hotels are cheap and you get to hang out with some amazing people. And not just me, although I am kind of a big deal...I kid I kid.

If I make it I'll only be able to do one day, probably Saturday. My principal likes me but I don't know if shes likes me enough to take off Friday AND Monday :D

I hope work cooperates!

Hope this works out, not to put any pressure on ya, but the sooner you now the better as I have info to turn into the course regarding head count in the AM

If I make it I'll only be able to do one day, probably Saturday. My principal likes me but I don't know if shes likes me enough to take off Friday AND Monday :D

Makes sense. Come down and be there for Saturday and Saturday night and then head back Sunday. That is a great plan right there.

Hope this works out, not to put any pressure on ya, but the sooner you now the better as I have info to turn into the course regarding head count in the AM

Mike, I'll let you know by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

Hope to see you make it Stan, that would be great!

Sounds like this is going to be epic... Wish i was able to make it out for this one, the kids i coach are in a tourney up in the dayton area that whole weekend. However I am actually playing Pipestone Friday morning, If i can get the camera to cooperate, maybe i can give you guys some preview pics prior to your rounds on Saturday and Sunday!

Sounds like this is going to be epic... Wish i was able to make it out for this one, the kids i coach are in a tourney up in the dayton area that whole weekend. However I am actually playing Pipestone Friday morning, If i can get the camera to cooperate, maybe i can give you guys some preview pics prior to your rounds on Saturday and Sunday!

That would be great jenius, good luck in the tourney

Well the past few days have been as productive as Sick days. So I've opted to take tomorrow off and just make it a long weekend!

Ok be honest....has anyone practiced chutting...yet?

Lol no I've been a little constipated thanks for asking

I tried it once even though I won't be there for the contest if its on saturday. I chutted once, laughed at myself, and said screw it.

Ok be honest....has anyone practiced chutting...yet?

I don't need to practice, I radiate awesomeness and to practice chutting would just ruin that. So I figure I will just wing it. Keep it real you know.

Back