THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Your memory is going with your old age mikey.

Whatever u say, ur in denial, I understand

Not sure which results will be worse...chutts or lh chips

No practice here for any of the contests. I might even chut from the wrong side of the ball if it's possible. Ha ha

OK, major skim alert. This thread is huge and since I just went into ponder mode an hour ago about coming I was wondering where people were staying? Thanks guys!

OK, major skim alert. This thread is huge and since I just went into ponder mode an hour ago about coming I was wondering where people were staying? Thanks guys!

A lot of us are staying at the super 8 in miamisburg.

I hope you can make it man. JB put a throwdown for you and that would be awesome for you to join and get an awesome opportunity to test the shaft as well!

Just checked the Motel 8 in Miamisburg, no rooms available that weekend. THP representing strong. It did give me a Super 8 in Dayton 6.5 miles away. Any other places people staying?

Just checked the Motel 8 in Miamisburg, no rooms available that weekend. THP representing strong. It did give me a Super 8 in Dayton 6.5 miles away. Any other places people staying?

I thought there was a super 8 in miamisburg where the thpers are staying

We are staying at the Homewood Suites, but its about 20 miles away. We needed space for the Tour Van and they are accommodating. There seems to be quite a few cheap motels near the area though.

I thought there was a super 8 in miamisburg where the thpers are staying

That one has no more rooms. I bet the whole motel is filled with THPer's :D

That one has no more rooms. I bet the whole motel is filled with THPer's :D

I have an extra bed in my room if you wanna room. I will be there Friday and Saturday night.

I have an extra bed in my room if you wanna room. I will be there Friday and Saturday night.

Thanks topdogg for the offer! I may have to take you up on it if I can make it.

Hopefully this course does not have any houses on the left side of the fairways, that's all I need is to snap hook one through somebody's window lol.

So does anyone in the groups I'm in have a laser or GPS I can make use of? I really don't want to drop $20 to upgrade my 1st gen sky caddy to use out of state.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Hopefully this course does not have any houses on the left side of the fairways, that's all I need is to snap hook one through somebody's window lol.

They take that chance living on a golf course..... Ha ha

So does anyone in the groups I'm in have a laser or GPS I can make use of? I really don't want to drop $20 to upgrade my 1st gen sky caddy to use out of state.

If jb will laser me Sunday u can used my sgx

do u have a smart phone by chance

Back