THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

If I could, I would, but right now I can't. I bet it's going to be a blast though.

Ur betting right...awesomest tour stop ever

Dude, you get to 1. Meet me, and 2. Play golf with me. Get ready.

Speaking from experience, #1 is awesome. Mark #2 off my list this weekend. boom.

im just staring at the groups in front and right behind me figuring which poor sucker is gonna have a shiny golf ball heading at them

**Biglee33, **golfnut81, **bogey317, **thetoughestsoldier

I apologize in advance if I hit up or into you. I'm terrible sometimes at judging distances over 300 yards.
:confused2:

I apologize in advance if I hit up or into you. I'm terrible sometimes at judging distances over 300 yards.

Patience is a virtue Zeng... Although I owe a few balls at golfnut's feet after our last outing, so if you do come close to him, just say "YOU HAD THAT COMING" and laugh hysterically.

No way I've heard that group has some bombers in it

Your ball will just end up in woods, water, or my golf bag....

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

It's a good thing THP is hooking Albatross members up with Bridgestone balls!!!

No kidding! I just gotta make sure not to snatch up rxs's this time

No kidding! I just gotta make sure not to snatch up rxs's this time

I'll take any B330 or B330-s balls that are available. I can't stop thinking about the Lamkin RELs though..

Really excited to see what colours show up.

I feel bad for RxGus, CG13, and Rmix09. Poor guys got stuck with a hacker like me at the last second :D

I feel bad for RxGus, CG13, and Rmix09. Poor guys got stuck with a hacker like me at the last second :D

I have had the opportunity of playing with all of them, and I think you're in good company Stan. Mix will talk hockey until you're blind, CG will talk about golf shafts until you're green, and Gus will talk about pretty much everything else. You guys are going to have a blast.

I have had the opportunity of playing with all of them, and I think you're in good company Stan. Mix will talk hockey until you're blind, CG will talk about golf shafts until you're green, and Gus will talk about pretty much everything else. You guys are going to have a blast.

This weekend is going to be a blast! I don't know how I'm going to be able to focus at work tomorrow...

This weekend is going to be a blast! I don't know how I'm going to be able to focus at work tomorrow...

Don't bother trying, most of us have "checked out" for quite some time

Don't bother trying, most of us have "checked out" for quite some time

Oh snap, I was supposed to work this week?!?!?!

haha, I'm definitely feeling it. Tomorrow and Friday are going to suuuuuck.

Going into work now. Just 8 hours away from an awesome weekend. Gonna get everything around tomorrow and heading out Friday!

Going into work now. Just 8 hours away from an awesome weekend. Gonna get everything around tomorrow and heading out Friday!

Trust me, when you get done you will feel so much better

Jb or anyone else have any aftermarket shafts with an R9 tip on them? I am playing a stiff stock and after doing some reading I don't think I have the right shaft.

its everyone involved that has made this such a huge even ive seen as many ppl recruited from the forums as that just up and decided to go

its everyone involved that has made this such a huge even ive seen as many ppl recruited from the forums as that just up and decided to go

Yeah we ended up with a great turnout from outside of ohio and indiana...very impressed

wed have more michigan ppl but there scared of a riot and massive buckeye beatdown lol

I think we're going to need a sign up sheet for the b.asha lol. It will be in high demand for sure

Back