THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

This is Ohio, bring your big boy pants and quit crying.

I was told to stop jinxing so I stopped posting the weather..

It's 40% chance on wunderground.com at 6am. Drops to 10% by 8am.

No freaking out THPeeps.

all of that is code for

The only person getting wet is WAR EAGLE when he is setting up

This is Ohio, bring your big boy pants and quit crying.

BOOM! Well said. So what time are you showing up now?

Dudes! That's ok that means 60 percent to the good! If you had a 60 percent chance of winning the lottery would you play it!

I love that there will be an abundance of J40's be sported this weekend

Now maybe some of u guys will have a chance to try them out :alien:

Not going to rain fellas, great weather ahead!

all of that is code for

The only person getting wet is WAR EAGLE when he is setting up
LMAO. Dude, when I read that previous post about rain at 6am, the first thing I thought was, "Damn, Im gonna get wet." Then I see your post...

The low on Saturday is 38*?

:bulgy-eyes:

You girls better stop playing with mother nature and posting shat about the weather so much.

You girls better stop playing with mother nature and posting shat about the weather so much.

Is this the official golf weather thread? :alien:

The low on Saturday is 38*?

:bulgy-eyes:

haha this something new to War Eagle. Its what we like to call COLD as balls! You might have to golf in pants dude.

LMAO. Dude, when I read that previous post about rain at 6am, the first thing I thought was, "Damn, Im gonna get wet." Then I see your post...

Im the rainwear/glove/Umbrella guy, I got ya covered!

lol @ Cdan3k trying to sugar coat it. War, its going to be 43* by the time you tee off and 39MPH winds with a windchill of 0*. lol

haha this something new to War Eagle. Its what we like to call COLD as balls! You might have to golf in pants dude.
I bought some of those the other day. It was mid 90s and Im in Golfsmith buying freaking pants.

lol @ Cdan3k trying to sugar coat it. War, its going to be 43* by the time you tee off and 39MPH winds with a windchill of 0*. lol

Welcome to Ohio!! And this is located in the Southern half. Gus will need a plow on the front of his ride to get out of Cleveland.

Well sh*t. Feel sorry for TyNo in advanced for me asking him 5000 times during our round why it's so effing cold.

pay no attention to him War, he's upset he is the only THPER from MD not making the trip

I bought some of those the other day. It was mid 90s and Im in Golfsmith buying freaking pants.

Keep the tags on them :bulgy-eyes:

pay no attention to him War, he's upset he is the only THPER from MD not making the trip

haha There's other THP'ers in MD? And they're crazy enough to go to Ohio?

Keep the tags on them :bulgy-eyes:

haha There's other THP'ers in MD? And they're crazy enough to go to Ohio?

More from MD coming than MI, TN, KY and PA combined

We're leaving in the morning I'm sure we can make room Kmac

Back