2013 Morgan Cup Videos Due 10/20/12

Good luck folks, and congrats to all who are chosen.

Good Luck to all that entered , And if you get chosen get ready for a once in a lifetime experience !

Good Luck to everyone.

Sent at 11:56. I heard any entries sent in the last 3 minutes are automatic qualifiers...
Probably the funniest thing I read tonight!!!

As we say in the dance world: MERDE!

Just got home..... can't believe the deadline has passed. now the waiting game.... good luck everyone.

I have to tell you, all the last minute entries were nice. Great show of support by everyone that entered.

Good luck to all the entrants this year! It's going to be a great Morgan Cup.

hey i sent my stuff in yesterday and got my email back today saying it needed something and i still havent figured out what it is

Unfortunately, you did not read the instructions correctly. You sent your entry via PM not email, and I responded back to your PM with a link to the instructions and said please read the bottom of that page where it spells out how you are supposed to enter.

This was an error that occurred by a few people, and everyone who did that received the same response from me.

Unfortunately, you did not read the instructions correctly. You sent your entry via PM not email, and I responded back to your PM with a link to the instructions and said please read the bottom of that page where it spells out how you are supposed to enter.

This was an error that occurred by a few people, and everyone who did that received the same response from me.

DQ'd? ? ?

Unfortunately, yes. I could have immediately DQ'd him, but I responded instead with a link to the instructions on how to enter.

You would have been a great elementary school teacher.

Awesome seeing all the activity last night and last few hour submissions. Best of luck to all the applicants!!

Compliment, definitely.

Seeing all the entries is great, well done Keygan on burning the late night oil.

You would have been a great elementary school teacher.

Those elementary school students would be the best damn kids at Excel in the country.

Well, thanks! It's clear if JB and I ever have kids that I will be the disciplinarian.

I think you are doing a good job with JB, thus far.

I'm amp'd about my videos. I think I got it, a bit more, this year than last. I hope that they hold up.

Good luck to all who entered.
I had every intention of entering this year, but a recent death in the family prevented me from putting together anything....
Looking forward to seeing the lucky individuals who make it in.....

Good luck all!

Anyone else just have a rush of things come to them that they could have done for their videos this morning? I thought of like 3 different things I could have done. Oh well. I'm happy with mine and PRAYING that they are good enough to get selected!

Best of luck to all that entered!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back