GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Hey Everyone,

This is your friendly reminder that 2013 Morgan Cup entry videos are due by midnight on Saturday 10/20/12. I hope you make the deadline and get your videos in. If you have any questions about the videos don't hesitate to ask me, JB, or any of the Morgan Cup veterans we are all here to help you.

And as a side note....as of right now if you submit a video your chances of getting in are very good.

Good luck!

Really hope to see some people step up and make a video and submit it for entry. Dont worry about editing, effects, etc...just be you!

I have my videos finished just need one last clip from a golf course.

That side note scares me though. I hope enough people aren't scared off by the "huge commitment" and I hope everyone submits!!

Really hope to see some people step up and make a video and submit it for entry. Dont worry about editing, effects, etc...just be you!

I agree Ryan. If an idiot like me can do it, anyone can. Cant be selected if you dont apply.

Great reminder. While its a good thing that people's chances are good if they enter, that means we don't have a lot of submissions. Why would anyone not want to be a part of this!?!? Come on guys, let's get them sent in!

I gave this offer to somebody last night, but I'll reiterate to everybody. If you need a sounding board, feel free to shoot me a pm. I'm 100% impartial in this thing, so I'll give you honest advice or feedback.

It's a commitment, but a very doable one. Just look at the guys who were successful in it last year. They didn't go gray or anything :)

This is so exciting. Can't wait to get a shot and see who all gets in!

I agree Ryan. If an idiot like me can do it, anyone can. Cant be selected if you dont apply.

I second this comment. Not that you are an idiot but you gotta take get videos in to have a shot.

I am right there with Hawk in that I'm more than willing to offer some assistance if any of you guys have any questions or want to someone to bounce an idea off of. If you haven't submitted a video yet and you're well within the requirements set forth please consider doing it. Look at guys like dhjkelly, INgolfer and Tnolan. Prior to the 2012 Morgan Cup announcements they were quite quiet and rather new around here. They still submitted videos and well.....now they're rock stars!

Hey Everyone,

This is your friendly reminder that 2013 Morgan Cup entry videos are due by midnight on Saturday 10/20/12. I hope you make the deadline and get your videos in. If you have any questions about the videos don't hesitate to ask me, JB, or any of the Morgan Cup veterans we are all here to help you.

And as a side note....as of right now if you submit a video your chances of getting in are very good.

Good luck!

Whew!!! It's close!! We're close!!

I can't wait. Such an amazing opportunity.

Come on, everyone, get those entries in!!!! I can't wait for the announcements to start...

My videos will be completed either tonight or tomorrow. Promo is done. Audition video will be completed soon!

It's such a great opportunity.....check that its the great opportunity 99% of golfer will never experience. Be part of the 1% and get your videos in.
If you need ideas, reach out to those that have gone before or someone you trust. I promise if you have the means, band width and don't enter you will regret it.

Hey Everyone,

Good luck!
man, this is kind of a bummer.

Agreed. I can not believe that people are not jumping at this amazing chance. Hopefully there will be a flood of entries in the next few days with more procrastinators like myself haha.

I think so too. I think this opens the door for those veteran MCers that felt guilty entering. I hope this might get a few of them to go for it and not worry about cutting a new person out.

I'm more of an optimist, I think we have alot of entries waiting for those final touches. This years videos will wow the sponsors, I really believe it.

Or maybe she is just saying that! Lol

I just know last year we had over 40 or even 50 entries! I expect the same number to be honest

Agreed. I can not believe that people are not jumping at this amazing chance. Hopefully there will be a flood of entries in the next few days with more procrastinators like myself haha.
it happens man...some people are naturally pessimistic....why waste my time?!? when in reality, everyone has a fair shot.

Or maybe she is just saying that! Lol

I just know last year we had over 40 or even 50 entries! I expect the same number to be honest

I would hope we see more. I can't say enough about how cool and unusual this opportunity is. Good luck to those that have entered.

I have my stuff ready to do them, I just don't know if I can afford it now if I get chosen. I want this bad, but events in the last week have really screwed up my life....and its only going to get worse.

I think we will see an influx of responses by the end of this guys. I really believe there are a ton waiting to be finished.

Comon guys. lets show these sponsors and THP how much we can do.

Do it dude, theres solutions available. It is the opportunity of a lifetime.
I have my stuff ready to do them, I just don't know if I can afford it now if I get chosen. I want this bad, but events in the last week have really screwed up my life....and its only going to get worse.

Get em in people!
Feel free to PM me for advice, input, or anything for that matter!

I gave this offer to somebody last night, but I'll reiterate to everybody. If you need a sounding board, feel free to shoot me a pm. I'm 100% impartial in this thing, so I'll give you honest advice or feedback.

It's a commitment, but a very doable one. Just look at the guys who were successful in it last year. They didn't go gray or anything :)

I put out the same offer early on and have had a few take advantage of it....and it still stands...since I am already in and don't have to do a video I can be completely impartial and honest.

As far as the going gray part....have you seen my hair lately??

I really hope there is a flood of entries in the last few days.

Back