2013 Morgan Cup Videos Due 10/20/12

I'm just getting home from Ohio. I would have thought I'd know who is on Team DotCom by now.

I'm not going to worry much about it. Either I'm in or I'm not, and it's in the hands of the judges now.

I know I am going to be down there either way, so I'm good no matter what happens.

I'm just getting home from Ohio. I would have thought I'd know who is on Team DotCom by now.

LLOL'd at this as well as I scrolled by. Haha

For reference, last year's videos were due by 11/21/11. The first selection announcement was on 12/5/11. Be mindful that it takes time to get the judges scheduled, watch the videos, and make selections.

While this is true, keep in mind that Thanksgiving weekend fell in the time frame as well...so that slowed the process down some.

I just think everyones excitement is expected but the whole "starting after the deadline" is what's making everyone so antsy.

I mean. It is the freaking Morgan Cup lol

nice press conference after the RED EYE!

Good luck to all who entered! You're gonna have a lot of work on your hands

Well, I have a novel to finish, a 2000 piece puzzle of Las Vegas that needs to be completed, a day at the spa and a weekend of shopping to do. Once all that is done, if I still have the energy I will sit down and watch the videos and get them off to the other judges. It's a process.

Between you & JB.... You two are funny!

Yeah, I think it's time. No really, right now please.

I know it's weird but I just can't bring myself to delete the email from GG confirming my entry.

Back