Yes! that would be a good scene too. Hell, they'd all be good scenes really.

Back to TWD. I like dark, sadistic, don't give a eff Rick! He's inspirational.

When he chased that con through the cell block into the yard with the walkers. And he just shut the gate on him and told him run. Badass.

Maybe they replay them on AMC's website buck. I don't know dude.
i think they had this season and some of last on demand but i wanna start from the first episode looks like about $45 for both the first seasons.... i'll prob just download them on itunes and watch them on my ipad. really looking forward to how they got to this prison! pretty cool show.

When he chased that con through the cell block into the yard with the walkers. And he just shut the gate on him and told him run. Badass.

While knowing darn well there's nowhere to run to....

"you better run". So sadistic and dark. I love it. Can the real Rick please stand up!!!!

i think they had this season and some of last on demand but i wanna start from the first episode looks like about $45 for both the first seasons.... i'll prob just download them on itunes and watch them on my ipad. really looking forward to how they got to this prison! pretty cool show.

Not bad at all and totally worth it. I reckon you probably have some downtime in the fire station. You'll rip through them.

Next week's episode looks good. I'm ready for some samurai sword action.

"you better run". So sadistic and dark. I love it. Can the real Rick please stand up!!!!

Not bad at all and totally worth it. I reckon you probably have some downtime in the fire station. You'll rip through them.

Next week's episode looks good. I'm ready for some samurai sword action.

yeah i dunno why it took me so long but since breaking bad is ending this season i need a new show and this might be it. AMC has some great writing. plus if i put it on my ipad i can watch it while im on the treadmill and lose some lbs. think i'll download them for next tour.

While knowing darn well there's nowhere to run to....

Dictator Rick is fantastic. I read some commentaru with the producers. They said the overwhelming trend is going to be how bad Rick makes everybody's life who he comes across, but how good he makes his group's.

Gotta be Merle I'm thinking....

not to give anything away, but I did see a preview for next weeks. . .and I swear I saw man look like him. . .

Well they've already shown him in previews as being in a forest, so that's no real give away

awesome! well I always thought he would show up with the governor, but maybe he's by himself. I wonder what new harda$s Rick will deal with him

I just down loaded a few of season #1. Good to watch in the plane

I look forward to hearing what you think buddy! Season 1 is definitely better than season 2, but season 3 is making a very strong comeback.

I look forward to hearing what you think buddy! Season 1 is definitely better than season 2, but season 3 is making a very strong comeback.

I wish season 1 was longer, it was my favorite season

I agree, Season 1 was awesome. I thought Season 2 was awesome as well. I'm not sure which I liked more.

I agree, Season 1 was awesome. I thought Season 2 was awesome as well. I'm not sure which I liked more.

I loved Season 1, I thought Season 2 dragged on and on with the search for the girl, but after the midseason finale when they found her I was totally into it again.

I loved Season 1, I thought Season 2 dragged on and on with the search for the girl, but after the midseason finale when they found her I was totally into it again.

I guess the search for the girl really dragged on, but it was an exciting season

That's true, I hated that part so much. But all of the part on the farm I thought was good. Especially the last few episodes.

That's true, I hated that part so much. But all of the part on the farm I thought was good. Especially the last few episodes.

I wish they would have been able to stay on the farm and live a happy life

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

I wish they would have been able to stay on the farm and live a happy life

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

Too bad the massive hoard would've eaten them. Lol.

Ya the farm would have been great but this new town next week looks interesting. Can't wait to see what is going to happen next week.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

so much yes! the episode where rick came back to his family almost made me cry, :p

so much yes! the episode where rick came back to his family almost made me cry, :p

yeah bro, they surely did a great job with that season-and all the other ones too lol, but they really captured their audience. I wonder if they weren't expecting as many viewer as they got

I'm afraid to read this thread because I'm still on season 2! What a show and I'm seein the hype behind it.

I'm afraid to read this thread because I'm still on season 2! What a show and I'm seein the hype behind it.

You need to hurry up and catch up. Season 3 is starting off really well!

Back