That is very odd Castor. I am not sure what is going on man. Sorry I cant help

:( I know...I've tried the other masts as well, and nothing...I also played the whole atlantic ocean episode again, and the problem persists. Junkcrapbuttcan.

:( I know...I've tried the other masts as well, and nothing...I also played the whole atlantic ocean episode again, and the problem persists. Junkcrapbuttcan.

Did you download the 1.01 patch when you got the game?

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Did you download the 1.01 patch when you got the game?

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Yes, or at least the xbox suggested a download, and I did do it...

Yes, or at least the xbox suggested a download, and I did do it...

I am going to go back tonight and replay that mission see if I can work it out. This may not make a difference, but I think I remember climbing up the center pole the entire way. In fact it probably wont, but maybe thats what causing that stupid glitch.

My only other advice would be to try to start a new game, sometimes those save files get corrupted and then you "stuck" at certain points.

Just did the replay. I only went up the mast via the center pole and the cut scene triggered while still climbing netting

I didn't have too many glitches in AC3. A few times I would get stuck between 2 rocks or other things, but I just button mashed until I got out.

On a side note, the Mayan temple add on that came with the pre-order was absolutely awful. 5 minutes, maybe. It was free though, so I guess I can't complain too much.

This may not make a difference, but I think I remember climbing up the center pole the entire way. In fact it probably wont, but maybe thats what causing that stupid glitch.

Just did the replay. I only went up the mast via the center pole and the cut scene triggered while still climbing netting

This was THE most stupid glitch I've ever seen in any AC! I climbed just using the pole, cut scene triggered just before reaching the top...damn...

Thanks guys!!

I didn't have too many glitches in AC3. A few times I would get stuck between 2 rocks or other things, but I just button mashed until I got out.

On a side note, the Mayan temple add on that came with the pre-order was absolutely awful. 5 minutes, maybe. It was free though, so I guess I can't complain too much.

Helped with the peg leg mission though! The jagged sword you get is a total POS though. Washington replica is much better.

Any time Castor! I have a feeling I'll be selling this soon though. I've done basically everything :/

This was THE most stupid glitch I've ever seen in any AC! I climbed just using the pole, cut scene triggered just before reaching the top...damn...

Thanks guys!!

Hahaha that's so crazy how that worked. Sheer miracle that I even thought of that. Glad it worked! Let me know what you think, Me and ward are one of the few that finished it and actually enjoyed playing the game.

Helped with the peg leg mission though! The jagged sword you get is a total POS though. Washington replica is much better.

Any time Castor! I have a feeling I'll be selling this soon though. I've done basically everything :/

This sword is Ridic. Helps you big time with those guys that you have to break defense to kill (generals, and harder soldiers).

That and some other tomahawk I had made is a nasty nasty combo. People just fall over dead when they see it

That and some other tomahawk I had made is a nasty nasty combo. People just fall over dead when they see it

Ahh yes the War Tomahawk. It is nasty. Did you upgrade to a double holster yet? Carrying two Flintlocks is BOSS. Especially if they are the Pitcairn-Putnam Pistols, 1 shot kills for those big dudes (Jagers?). Love it.

Getting all of the homestead missions done and collecting all the chests makes messing around in the accounting book quite a bit of fun.

Hahaha that's so crazy how that worked. Sheer miracle that I even thought of that. Glad it worked! Let me know what you think, Me and ward are one of the few that finished it and actually enjoyed playing the game.

I loved it. I fully enjoyed it and now I have moved on. I know there was a ton of other stuff to do, but just wanted to beat it before BLops came out.

Next couple on my radar: Hitman and GTA V

I loved it. I fully enjoyed it and now I have moved on. I know there was a ton of other stuff to do, but just wanted to beat it before BLops came out.

Next couple on my radar: Hitman and GTA V

Sucks that GTA V is over a year away (Dec 2013 release). That game is going to be epic graphic-wise. I'm thinking Red Dead Redemption open world detail, but a lot better.

Sucks that GTA V is over a year away (Dec 2013 release). That game is going to be epic graphic-wise. I'm thinking Red Dead Redemption open world detail, but a lot better.

Yep it is going to be absolutely amazing

Ahh yes the War Tomahawk. It is nasty. Did you upgrade to a double holster yet? Carrying two Flintlocks is BOSS. Especially if they are the Pitcairn-Putnam Pistols, 1 shot kills for those big dudes (Jagers?). Love it.

Getting all of the homestead missions done and collecting all the chests makes messing around in the accounting book quite a bit of fun.

War tomahawk, that's the name of it! I hadn't upgraded the holster yet, I've been too busy trying to collect all the almanac pages and such for the special inventions etc. When it comes to the big guys, I usually just stab a rifleman and take their gun and shoot em. That or do a lot of blocking, countering, or call for assistance and catch em off guard.

I need to check my pistol and see which one it is and possibly do some upgrading. The homestead upgrades are done, all that's left is the mission Achilles gave you which is the dumbest thing ever.

edit: had the Pitcairn Putnam pistol, just not equipped. Oops haha

Last edited:
On the big guys in AC3, I like to use the roped blade to get them down, then a tomahawk to the back of the head.

Dang, they pushed it back to Dec now? I thought it was supposed to be spring 2013... Anyway, I heard that the GTA 5 world will be bigger than GTA 4, GTA: SA, and RDR COMBINED!!! That'd be sweet.

Dang, they pushed it back to Dec now? I thought it was supposed to be spring 2013... Anyway, I heard that the GTA 5 world will be bigger than GTA 4, GTA: SA, and RDR COMBINED!!! That'd be sweet.

Where did you hear that? The new trailer out today confirmed spring 2013 and can pre-order now...

Where did you hear that? The new trailer out today confirmed spring 2013 and can pre-order now...

I just saw that as well. Spring 2013

Literally Googled it just the other day and I was seeing DEC 2013. Google it today, everybody says Spring. Sheesh! Oh well that's good stuff.

The trailer looks sick BTW. Wow.

Not sure if it's already been posted but TW 2014's cover was partially revealed, the will reveal the rest tomorrow.

11122012-TW14-CoverReveal-V3.jpg

Back